Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What squad should the new manager work with? 12:59 - Jan 27 with 746 viewstractordownsouth

The squad depth has been ridiculous this season but I can't see any . It will mean getting rid of some half-decent players but it can't be benefiting the majority of players that have no chance of a decent run in the team. This is still a fairly large squad but nothing like the size of it now.

GKs: Holy, Cornell

Defence: Woolf, Nsiala, WIlson, New CB

Fullback: KVY, Chambers, Ward, Kenlock

Midfield: Downes, Dozzell, Bishop, Nolan, McGavin, Skuse

Wing: Edwards, El Mizouni, Dobra, Lankester, Thomas

Strikers: Norwood, Jackson, Hawkins

Get rid: McGuinness, Huws, Sears, Bennetts, Judge, Drinan

I have no idea where to put Harrop because I haven't seen him play.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

What squad should the new manager work with? on 13:06 - Jan 27 with 694 viewsChrisd

This is where the confusion lies, squad depth in terms of numbers rather than squad depth in terms of quality.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

What squad should the new manager work with? on 13:09 - Jan 27 with 688 viewsBeckets

You’ll have to get rid of a lot more than that. Next season you’re only allowed 20 over 21 squad players. For the traditional 23 man squad that means 3 under 21s need to be in there. You’d expect a third goalkeeper to be one of those.
What squad should the new manager work with? on 13:12 - Jan 27 with 677 viewseasynote

The worst set of strikers this club has ever had
What squad should the new manager work with? on 13:25 - Jan 27 with 637 viewsMattinLondon

What squad should the new manager work with? on 13:12 - Jan 27 by easynote

The worst set of strikers this club has ever had

Collectively probably true, but individually, I’ve seen worse strikers in a Town shirt.

I will say that the strikers have not been helped by Lamberts tactics or by a real lack of service and creativity.
What squad should the new manager work with? on 13:28 - Jan 27 with 630 viewsBelsteadCav

I’d let this lot go

Cornell
Toto
Chambers
Ward
Kenlock
Nolan
Dozzell
Skuse
Mcgavin
El Mizourini
Hawkins
Sears
Judge
Huws
Drinan

Should help the wage bill as well

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

What squad should the new manager work with? on 13:38 - Jan 27 with 584 viewsFtnfwest

What squad should the new manager work with? on 13:28 - Jan 27 by BelsteadCav

I’d let this lot go

Cornell
Toto
Chambers
Ward
Kenlock
Nolan
Dozzell
Skuse
Mcgavin
El Mizourini
Hawkins
Sears
Judge
Huws
Drinan

Should help the wage bill as well

agreed, and imbruglia
What squad should the new manager work with? on 13:38 - Jan 27 with 583 viewstractordownsouth

What squad should the new manager work with? on 13:09 - Jan 27 by Beckets

You’ll have to get rid of a lot more than that. Next season you’re only allowed 20 over 21 squad players. For the traditional 23 man squad that means 3 under 21s need to be in there. You’d expect a third goalkeeper to be one of those.

Next year there are a few contracts up so I'm sure the likes of Skuse will be cut from the playing squad, but this list was for the rest of the season.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

What squad should the new manager work with? on 13:44 - Jan 27 with 575 viewsBelsteadCav

What squad should the new manager work with? on 13:38 - Jan 27 by Ftnfwest

agreed, and imbruglia

Woah woah woah woah woah!!!

Don’t bring Natalie into this

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Login to get fewer ads

What squad should the new manager work with? on 14:13 - Jan 27 with 517 viewsScuzzer

What! Theres a new manager? Hurrah!

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024