Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My latest Ipswich Town manager analogy:) 09:34 - Jan 29 with 693 viewsBluefish

We were struggling to make it on time for our daily commute and looking possible to get the sack so we hire Mick as a driver to get us there.

Mifk came in and soon sorted things, we drove the same route every single day at the same speed at the same time listening to the exact same playlist. We had a spell where they were the best days, both loving life singing along and always getting to work on time. After a while we started to think about what else there could be though. Was there a scenic route? Could we leave later and drive a bit quicker instead? More importantly could we have a different fooking playlist??

The time came for Mick to go, he kept stopping and saying if you don't like the playlist you can get out and facking walk. At least point we brought in small Paul, small Paul was a maverick he turned up with songs from loads of unknown bands that were going to be the next big thing.

Small Paul was such a maverick that the 1st thing he did was turn left at the bottom of the out road instead of right. We knew work was right but he said to trust him and we wanted the excitement. Couple of miles in and we were still going the wrong way and the new bands weren't making it big or growing on us so we said this ismt working.

Big Paul came in and told of how experienced he is, used to be a racing driver apparently. Incredibly he also brought gifts, despite being the employee he would turn up with travel sweets regularly and snacks. What a guy! Paul set off at great speed but he didn't ever change the direction from where small Paul was heading, we were going further away, we thought about telling him to turn round but he was so experienced and brought great snacks. The music was utterly random he effectively just switched between kicks playlist and Small Paul's unknown bands on a random shuffle.

After a while we reached the port and got on the ferry, seemed mad but we believed in him and said it was better to be on the ferry with Big Paul than listening to Micks playlist again. We are now somewhere travelling through Eastern Europe and the oil and water hasn't been topped up

I'm boring myself now so I'll give up

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

My latest Ipswich Town manager analogy:) on 09:50 - Jan 29 with 649 viewsnodge_blue

Thats a reasonable analogy.

You could say that Lamberts ideas of 433 and passing football don't seem exactly mad but he's just an incapable driver. Drunk in charge.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

My latest Ipswich Town manager analogy:) on 09:52 - Jan 29 with 639 viewshype313

This could be used in your anology for the past ten years.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

My latest Ipswich Town manager analogy:) on 15:00 - Jan 29 with 562 viewsBluefish

My latest Ipswich Town manager analogy:) on 09:50 - Jan 29 by nodge_blue

Thats a reasonable analogy.

You could say that Lamberts ideas of 433 and passing football don't seem exactly mad but he's just an incapable driver. Drunk in charge.

I almost commented in the analogy about either of the Pauls being possibly drunk

Go and have a nap, silly person. (n/t) on 15:14 - Jan 29 with 536 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

My latest Ipswich Town manager analogy:) on 15:25 - Jan 29 with 518 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

My latest Ipswich Town manager analogy:) on 15:33 - Jan 29 with 504 viewsBluefish

My latest Ipswich Town manager analogy:) on 15:25 - Jan 29 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Much worse

I was tl:Dr and I wrote it

My latest Ipswich Town manager analogy:) on 15:38 - Jan 29 with 491 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Mick's job changed, at least in our heads.

We wanted him to drive us to that new job with more pay.

Some people say he didn't know the way. Others that he could get us there but Evans wouldn't pay for the new car, he simply forced Mick to keep sending the old car to the same garage so it scraped through the MOT

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024