Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert not going next week now? 18:16 - Jan 29 with 1199 viewsMonkeyAlan

I take it we have all given up on him going next week now? It looks like he is here to stay whatever. Talking about looking for more players, still getting promoted etc.... Those on here who were pretty much predicting that was it after Crewe l think will be disappointed. It looks very doubtful. Evans isn't going to be told anything by the fans. He is digging his heals in on this and we are stuffed. He isn't going to listen to the fans after the Mick debacle. Regardless of ST sales or revenue. Evans you muppet.
Lambert not going next week now? on 18:52 - Jan 29 with 1090 viewshomer_123

As I posted earlier.

Continued support from the Club in getting another player in then by homer_123 29 Jan 2021 11:05
By the looks, we've been trying to get another loan in (striker).....the Club continues to back him.

Hard to see, even with a loss tomorrow - that he'll be going anytime soon.

Nothing suggests he's going anytime soon.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Lambert not going next week now? on 18:54 - Jan 29 with 1076 viewsSpruceMoose

We will sneak a win tomorrow and his inevitable sacking will get punted further down the road.

Shambles.

There are no good eggs in charge at ITFC anymore.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lambert not going next week now? on 18:57 - Jan 29 with 1057 viewsMrTown

No

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert not going next week now? on 18:58 - Jan 29 with 1053 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I don't know how many times it needs to be said, don't pay so much attention to the witterings of football managers.

His "haven't given up on automatic" speech sounds like the last defiant knockings of someone who knows his time is up, so will just throw out what everyone else can see is nonsense. Like Trump at the end. Like many failed leaders at the end.

Words mean nothing.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Lambert not going next week now? on 23:03 - Jan 29 with 828 viewsronnyd

It's heels, not heals mate.
Lambert not going next week now? on 23:04 - Jan 29 with 822 viewsCoco

Lambert not going next week now? on 18:54 - Jan 29 by SpruceMoose

We will sneak a win tomorrow and his inevitable sacking will get punted further down the road.

Shambles.

There are no good eggs in charge at ITFC anymore.

not until more damage is done and the season is a write off. Madness. Utter madness.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Lambert not going next week now? on 08:58 - Jan 30 with 634 viewsjayessess

Wonder if Evans will have a sudden "Oh, damn, I should've listened" moment when he's finally let this season slip out of view and he's confronted by the absolute mess in prospect this Summer.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Lambert not going next week now? on 09:20 - Jan 30 with 586 viewsMonkeyAlan

Lambert not going next week now? on 08:58 - Jan 30 by jayessess

Wonder if Evans will have a sudden "Oh, damn, I should've listened" moment when he's finally let this season slip out of view and he's confronted by the absolute mess in prospect this Summer.

Don't think he will. He is digging his heals in purposely. To show fans he isn't going to listen to them anymore, whatever.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024