Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just me of did McG seem to have a disagreement 19:50 - Feb 9 with 726 viewsCheltenham_Blue

with the bench as he went off?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Just me of did McG seem to have a disagreement on 19:54 - Feb 9 with 653 viewsBluefish

He walked to the bench and held his arms out but hard to work out who to or if he was angry. Looked like he wasn't happy but not overly angry

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Just me of did McG seem to have a disagreement on 19:56 - Feb 9 with 589 viewsThe_Realist_09

With the commentary turned off you could hear Norwood call his own teammate a useless **** for not playing a ball over the top for him earlier when he was caught offside. Can't remember who played the ball though.
Just me of did McG seem to have a disagreement on 19:57 - Feb 9 with 538 viewsBluefish

Just me of did McG seem to have a disagreement on 19:56 - Feb 9 by The_Realist_09

With the commentary turned off you could hear Norwood call his own teammate a useless **** for not playing a ball over the top for him earlier when he was caught offside. Can't remember who played the ball though.

I wouldn't worry about that, me and my team mates were horrific to each other during games. Just means you want to win and don't want allowances

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Just me of did McG seem to have a disagreement on 19:58 - Feb 9 with 525 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Just me of did McG seem to have a disagreement on 19:56 - Feb 9 by The_Realist_09

Any of the back four. They're all bypassing the midfield.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Just me of did McG seem to have a disagreement on 19:58 - Feb 9 with 506 viewschrismakin

Hopefully one of the coaches was telling him to fken sort out your positioning

time and time again he's in no mans land.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Just me of did McG seem to have a disagreement on 20:03 - Feb 9 with 388 viewsJeff_winger

Just me of did McG seem to have a disagreement on 19:57 - Feb 9 by Bluefish

I wouldn't worry about that, me and my team mates were horrific to each other during games. Just means you want to win and don't want allowances

Yes could imagine that with you and fulcher
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024