Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton 17:37 - Feb 12 with 973 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I received my code but when I put it in the voucher box on the iFollow page it says its invalid.

Please Help

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 17:45 - Feb 12 with 938 viewsbluefunk

You’ll probably have to wait until after the Shrewsbury game to order,
iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 17:48 - Feb 12 with 922 viewsJ2BLUE

LON had added you to the blacklist.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 17:51 - Feb 12 with 916 viewsTractorCam

High demand of fans trying to access it at once I reckon.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 17:52 - Feb 12 with 917 viewsPJH

I have not tried yet but I had two emails, second of which said 'updated' but I do not know what the difference in the emails was but maybe it is ok now.
iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 17:54 - Feb 12 with 911 viewsSitfcB

Wait until after tomorrow’s game.

It will be because if they worked people would use them for tomorrow

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 18:17 - Feb 12 with 864 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 18:51 - Feb 12 with 825 viewsGiant_Midget

Thought you cancelled your season ticket? that might be why it doesn't work.
iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 18:55 - Feb 12 with 819 viewsIpswich_Crazy

iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 18:51 - Feb 12 by Giant_Midget

Thought you cancelled your season ticket? that might be why it doesn't work.

No I havent cancelled my ST yet.

Login to get fewer ads

iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 19:49 - Feb 12 with 770 viewsstrikalite

iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 18:55 - Feb 12 by Ipswich_Crazy

No I havent cancelled my ST yet.

Maybe they know you want too...
iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 21:11 - Feb 12 with 706 viewspointofblue

Wait until after tomorrow's game; I don't think it'll allow it to be used until after then.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 10:32 - Feb 13 with 583 viewsDebsyAngel

I apologise for sending exactly the same question this morning! Scrolling through the feed, I have only just seen this!
iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 11:01 - Feb 13 with 559 viewsIpswich_Crazy

iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 10:32 - Feb 13 by DebsyAngel

I apologise for sending exactly the same question this morning! Scrolling through the feed, I have only just seen this!

No worries

iFollow code for the Home match against Northampton on 15:16 - Feb 13 with 484 viewsIpswich_Crazy

My iFollow code now has worked. It wasn't working before because of today's game which has now been postponed

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024