Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players you feel will suit PC 16:46 - Mar 4 with 511 viewschrismakin

Trying to get away from talking about the takeover, it would be good to gain people's thoughts on who you feel suit PC's style of football

We know he is a 4-2-3-1 man, and seeing him apparently shouting on Tuesday, get wide, press etc, what players in the team or on the fringes do you see really flourishing under Cook.

Could we see Dobra getting another look in, is there anyone not played yet, who we might randomly see from the u23s? is Chambers or Matheson going to get the nod going forwards

what do you reckon?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Players you feel will suit PC on 16:48 - Mar 4 with 493 viewsJ2BLUE

Nothing against Matheson but I hope he's warming the bench towards the end of the season and KVY is back.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Players you feel will suit PC on 16:49 - Mar 4 with 488 viewschrismakin

Players you feel will suit PC on 16:48 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

Nothing against Matheson but I hope he's warming the bench towards the end of the season and KVY is back.

ooo forgot about KYV,

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Players you feel will suit PC on 16:50 - Mar 4 with 478 viewsMrTown

Downes / Dozzell / Kenlock / Norwood / KVY

Dobra / El Mizouni in the future as well.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Players you feel will suit PC on 16:51 - Mar 4 with 465 viewsdirtyboy

I think we'll see changes for the next game, but only because there will be some tired legs from the last few games and how we've played.

However, I don't think he'll stray too far from what we done in those last few games, certainly no wholesale changes for this one.

Will take him a few weeks to slowly piece it together i'd have thought.
Players you feel will suit PC on 17:11 - Mar 4 with 391 viewsParky

Jackson as a winger and it will work. I also think Cook will get Downes back to his best, from all I’ve read, it appears Cook loves a hard working, hard tackling central midfielder.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024