Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans preoccupied managing 06:11 - Feb 17 with 689 viewsColchesterBlue1985

His other business interests!! Yes he would have kept one eye on the club but LON pretty much said his not working from his Portman Road office (overlooking the training pitch) and is occupied with his other businesses strongly at the moment. They are worth far more to him that ITFC realistically ever will be. Also a few thousand disgruntled fans is hardly enough for him to think any different. Lambert won’t be gone before Saturday and has basically been left to manage despite the untenable position that even he seemingly accepts, Evans had waining interest before COVID and now pretty much zero interest. Lambert has got to go but with this clown at the top Lamberts “torment” will be over but ours will continue.
Evans preoccupied managing on 07:14 - Feb 17 with 616 views26_Paz

I thought this as well. His businesses are events and hospitality ... going to need a lot of attention (and money) in the coming months / years to get back on their feet ... doesn’t bode well

The Paz Man

Evans preoccupied managing on 07:17 - Feb 17 with 608 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Evans preoccupied managing on 07:14 - Feb 17 by 26_Paz

I thought this as well. His businesses are events and hospitality ... going to need a lot of attention (and money) in the coming months / years to get back on their feet ... doesn’t bode well

With business being events and hospitality, you would have thought he had less to do at the moment.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Evans preoccupied managing on 07:38 - Feb 17 with 538 views26_Paz

Evans preoccupied managing on 07:17 - Feb 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

With business being events and hospitality, you would have thought he had less to do at the moment.

Probably busy keeping them afloat / preparing for opening in the coming weeks and months

The Paz Man

Evans preoccupied managing on 07:41 - Feb 17 with 515 viewschrismakin

Evans preoccupied managing on 07:38 - Feb 17 by 26_Paz

Probably busy keeping them afloat / preparing for opening in the coming weeks and months

Be interesting to see the net worth following this last 12 months

if £100 mill of his £875 fortune is debt from itfc, how much actual positive cash flow is the ME group now worth

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Evans preoccupied managing on 07:57 - Feb 17 with 467 views26_Paz

Evans preoccupied managing on 07:41 - Feb 17 by chrismakin

Be interesting to see the net worth following this last 12 months

if £100 mill of his £875 fortune is debt from itfc, how much actual positive cash flow is the ME group now worth

Not much I would think ...

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024