Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert's departure 20:29 - Feb 19 with 1404 viewssnudge27

I note that, on another thread, Phil has suggested that there's a possibility that ME could simply sack Lambert and leave it for the legal bods to thrash out the terms of a settlement, rather than paying him off.

Given how he's behaved over the course of the last week or so in particular, would ME potentially have a case for 'properly' firing Lambert, citing something along the lines of gross misconduct, or bringing the club into disrepute?

If that's the case, maybe that's the reason he's waiting for a face-to-face meeting with Lambert. Just imagine the reaction if Lambert walks into ME's office on Wednesday morning to be faced with ME, Marcus Evans Group's head of HR, and a full-on disciplinary meeting...

Poll: Who is the best Lord?

Lambert's departure on 20:34 - Feb 19 with 1327 viewsGlasgowBlue

He'd have to be given advance notice of a disciplinary hearing, if it was gross misconduct. Lambert would be entitled to have legal representation at the meeting.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Lambert's departure on 20:35 - Feb 19 with 1315 viewssnudge27

Lambert's departure on 20:34 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

He'd have to be given advance notice of a disciplinary hearing, if it was gross misconduct. Lambert would be entitled to have legal representation at the meeting.

Good point; I hadn't thought of that.

Either way, I reckon Phil's right that ME has got something up his sleeve.

Poll: Who is the best Lord?

Lambert's departure on 20:35 - Feb 19 with 1307 viewsFixed_It

Spoilsport!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Lambert's departure on 20:36 - Feb 19 with 1292 viewsGuthrum

Maybe he has and this stuff is Lambert getting his counterblast in early.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Lambert's departure on 20:37 - Feb 19 with 1266 viewschrismakin

Could you have a disciplinary meeting vis zoom
Perhaps that's the meeting next week. Hes been give noticed if pending disciplinary meeting.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Lambert's departure on 21:25 - Feb 19 with 1063 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Suspension pending investigation?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lambert's departure on 23:04 - Feb 19 with 838 viewsPhantomsBelievers

Lambert's departure on 21:25 - Feb 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

Suspension pending investigation?

Investigation into what? Whether Lambert can manage a football team? I think that's a foregone conclusion ;)
[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 23:04]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024