Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bennetts is just laughably crap isn't he? (n/t) 16:25 - Feb 20 with 942 viewsSamWhiteUK

Bennetts is just laughably crap isn't he? (n/t) on 16:26 - Feb 20 with 920 viewsBluefish

He has looked alright. Loads of talent but very raw. Shame we haven't tried to develop him over the season

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Bennetts is just laughably crap isn't he? (n/t) on 16:28 - Feb 20 with 892 viewschrismakin

Under the Guidance of Dyer. He would become lethal. Has everything you want from a raw winger.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Bennetts is just laughably crap isn't he? (n/t) on 16:34 - Feb 20 with 760 viewsSamWhiteUK

He needs to learn to cross, learn to shoot, learn when to pass and when not to try and beat 4 people first, and to get the ball under control, but yeah I guess you could describe him as raw
Bennetts is just laughably crap isn't he? (n/t) on 17:01 - Feb 20 with 624 viewsjayessess

You just notice him more because he's the only one getting into good attacking positions, taking people on and trying to do the ambitious thing rather than the sideways pass.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Bennetts is just laughably crap isn't he? (n/t) on 17:07 - Feb 20 with 563 viewsSamWhiteUK

Bennetts is just laughably crap isn't he? (n/t) on 17:01 - Feb 20 by jayessess

You just notice him more because he's the only one getting into good attacking positions, taking people on and trying to do the ambitious thing rather than the sideways pass.

Agree to disagree I guess. I think he overplays with no end product. It seems to me that Mick Mills agrees too

Norwood got the ball in more attacking positions and did more than Bennetts
Bennetts is just laughably crap isn't he? (n/t) on 17:08 - Feb 20 with 528 viewsSteve_M

Bennetts is just laughably crap isn't he? (n/t) on 16:26 - Feb 20 by Bluefish

He has looked alright. Loads of talent but very raw. Shame we haven't tried to develop him over the season

His injury came just as he was looking effective, his decision making was frustrating but he took the game to Oxford and was threat.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Bennetts is just laughably crap isn't he? (n/t) on 17:11 - Feb 20 with 500 viewstownblue

Bennetts is just laughably crap isn't he? (n/t) on 16:26 - Feb 20 by Bluefish

Just poor decision making. Tried to run it too much and lashes his crosses. Needs a bit of composure but think that comes with experience
Bennetts is just laughably crap isn't he? (n/t) on 17:12 - Feb 20 with 471 viewsSamWhiteUK

Just remembered he did have that decent left foot effort in the first half, to be fair to him 👍🏻
Login to get fewer ads

Bennetts is just laughably crap isn't he? (n/t) on 17:16 - Feb 20 with 443 viewsjayessess

Bennetts is just laughably crap isn't he? (n/t) on 17:07 - Feb 20 by SamWhiteUK

Agree to disagree I guess. I think he overplays with no end product. It seems to me that Mick Mills agrees too

Norwood got the ball in more attacking positions and did more than Bennetts

Did he? Norwood got in 2 good attacking positions down the right and banged his crosses into the first man. Doesn't look as rubbish as shanking it into the stands, but is ultimately as little use.

During today's match Bennetts had two decent shots on goal, and set up another shot on goal. Think you'll find that's better numbers than pretty much any other attacking player at the club is posting.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 17:18]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024