Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? 12:38 - Feb 23 with 972 viewsIllinoisblue

I confidently predict our brand of no-threat football will not get us an away win. Talk afterwards of still being in the mix and plenty of games to play.

The circus carries on.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 13:04 - Feb 23 with 917 viewsSteve_M

We'll be 1-0 down within ten minutes, play ok without ever doing anything for the rest of the first half and then concede again just after half-time. Final score 2-0 or 3-0.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 13:07 - Feb 23 with 899 viewsNthQldITFC

Claude Balls.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 13:10 - Feb 23 with 885 viewsIllinoisblue

How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 13:04 - Feb 23 by Steve_M

We'll be 1-0 down within ten minutes, play ok without ever doing anything for the rest of the first half and then concede again just after half-time. Final score 2-0 or 3-0.

Yep, pretty much this. It’s literally impossible to imagine a way we win.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 13:16 - Feb 23 with 868 viewsboroughblue

How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 13:04 - Feb 23 by Steve_M

funny how you've pretty much described the reverse game, only the second goal game just before the half in that one. I must admit, I'm pretty worried about tonight, we look like we're due a tonking
How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 13:17 - Feb 23 with 858 viewsBlueBadger

Surely TONIGHT will be the night that Alan Judge decides to start 'tearing up' the division?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 13:18 - Feb 23 with 850 viewshype313

How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 13:17 - Feb 23 by BlueBadger

Surely TONIGHT will be the night that Alan Judge decides to start 'tearing up' the division?

It's taken a little longer than I hoped.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 13:19 - Feb 23 with 844 viewsBseaBlue

How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 13:17 - Feb 23 by BlueBadger

To be fair to him I thought he had an excellent game against Blackpool down the middle where he wants to play. The clown then decides to stick him back on the wings and look what happens...
How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 13:23 - Feb 23 with 825 viewsSteve_M

How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 13:16 - Feb 23 by boroughblue

funny how you've pretty much described the reverse game, only the second goal game just before the half in that one. I must admit, I'm pretty worried about tonight, we look like we're due a tonking

I know, but it's so many other games too. Charlton, Portsmouth, Peterborough away (if you take away our early goal).

It's why November should have been the final proof that Lambert wasn't going to suddenly manage what he couldn't last season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 13:25 - Feb 23 with 813 viewsboroughblue

How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 13:23 - Feb 23 by Steve_M

I know, but it's so many other games too. Charlton, Portsmouth, Peterborough away (if you take away our early goal).

It's why November should have been the final proof that Lambert wasn't going to suddenly manage what he couldn't last season.

Spot on, my thoughts exactly.

Funny how all of us can see that, but certain people at the club cannot...
How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 14:10 - Feb 23 with 727 viewsChurchman

3-0.

After match interview from a flunkey:
‘The lads gave it their all’. ‘No easy games in this league’. ‘Thought we were a bit unlucky’. ‘They stuck at it’. ‘Good team Hull’. ‘Any side that gets past them will make the Championship’. ‘Signs of improvement’ .............

Tomorrow, the chump nominated to burble the players’ view:
‘Tough game’, ‘we have to take responsibility’, ‘this must never happen again’, ‘we are all committed’.

Next Saturday: Repeat.
How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 16:06 - Feb 23 with 616 viewsOsborneOneNil

2+ bookings for Town.

Banker.
How badly are we going to get mauled by the tigers? on 16:10 - Feb 23 with 604 viewsParky

I know we’re pretty shït, but I’ve seen a lot of people (not necessarily yourself) overhyping Hull. They’ve lost to MK Dons and Burton Albion in the last month or so.

From what I have been reading, they have a few injury problems in midfield. An unchanged team with the same tactics of getting it to Norwood, I think it’ll be a tight game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024