Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have to remember Evans is apparently keeping 5% 09:06 - Mar 1 with 316 viewstractorboy1978

It's in his interests for us to get promoted this season even after he has sold his majority shareholding. It seems by all accounts as if the takeover is close to being complete but wouldn't surprise me if Cook is in before it does.

Pure speculation but Evans could be due another lump of cash if we do get promoted this season?
Have to remember Evans is apparently keeping 5% on 09:06 - Mar 1 with 305 viewshype313

Sounds like he also wants to stay on as CEO.

Laughable.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Have to remember Evans is apparently keeping 5% on 09:08 - Mar 1 with 287 viewsChurchman

That was my thought. 5% of the sale after we’ve won the Champions League will get him his money back and more. I can dream......
Have to remember Evans is apparently keeping 5% on 09:18 - Mar 1 with 239 viewsBrianTablet

Have to remember Evans is apparently keeping 5% on 09:08 - Mar 1 by Churchman

That was my thought. 5% of the sale after we’ve won the Champions League will get him his money back and more. I can dream......

5% of £-100m?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Have to remember Evans is apparently keeping 5% on 09:22 - Mar 1 with 222 viewsportmanking

Have to remember Evans is apparently keeping 5% on 09:06 - Mar 1 by hype313

Sounds like he also wants to stay on as CEO.

Laughable.

WHAT?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024