Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The appointment of Cook is the key. 14:58 - Mar 1 with 834 viewsRegencyBlue

No way is he going to come here to work under the Evans regime.

If he is appointed the takeover is on, if not ...................
The appointment of Cook is the key. on 14:59 - Mar 1 with 811 viewsJ2BLUE

Why not? Decent salary, plenty of time, a squad which really should be getting promoted.

No idea why he wouldn't work for Evans. The problems wouldn't start until we got promoted.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:00 - Mar 1 with 798 viewswkj

The thing is, Marcus Evans usually performs good bonds with mangers and is known to pay very well for their service. You have to keep in mind that the way we see Evans is going to be miles apart from the way a prospective manager would.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:03 - Mar 1 with 737 viewsMonkeyAlan

He is you know. Forget the takeover. There isn't one.
The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:04 - Mar 1 with 726 viewsBasuco

Disagree, ME always lets his managers have total control, backs them to a point, and they are able to dictate without interference everything on the pitch from player recruitment to tactics. This is what a manager like Paul Cooke would insist on, he would not accept a first team head coach role.
The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:06 - Mar 1 with 695 viewswkj

The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:03 - Mar 1 by MonkeyAlan

Oh stop being a WUM. The takeover is nothing more than cautious optimism on my end but you're come across like a second rate mystic meg looking for a punch up.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:07 - Mar 1 with 676 viewsRegencyBlue

The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:04 - Mar 1 by Basuco

Disagree, ME always lets his managers have total control, backs them to a point, and they are able to dictate without interference everything on the pitch from player recruitment to tactics. This is what a manager like Paul Cooke would insist on, he would not accept a first team head coach role.

Given the evidence of the last 13 year this is a managerial graveyard and I don’t see it changing under Evans.
The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:10 - Mar 1 with 637 viewsblueconscience

The appointment of Cook is the key. on 14:59 - Mar 1 by J2BLUE

Why not? Decent salary, plenty of time, a squad which really should be getting promoted.

No idea why he wouldn't work for Evans. The problems wouldn't start until we got promoted.

Decent salary to fail, must be pretty tempting

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:11 - Mar 1 with 639 viewsJ2BLUE

The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:07 - Mar 1 by RegencyBlue

Given the evidence of the last 13 year this is a managerial graveyard and I don’t see it changing under Evans.

Apart from the manager who did well and could actually, you know, manage.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:19 - Mar 1 with 581 viewsCoastalblue

The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:03 - Mar 1 by MonkeyAlan

Yes there is, and you clearly don't know so why say that? Why pronounce on things you have no clue about?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:22 - Mar 1 with 565 viewsblueconscience

The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:11 - Mar 1 by J2BLUE

How could I forget all those years of mid to lower table mediocrity with a freak play off season!!!!

That’s the sad state of affairs under Evans, we consider mediocrity a success!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:29 - Mar 1 with 525 viewsdavblue

The appointment of Cook is the key. on 15:11 - Mar 1 by J2BLUE

For a manager to do that here they have to be very, very good but it's not sustainable over a long period of time.

what is it 3 top 10 finishes in Evans' time here? It's more than just about a manager here and has been for a long time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024