Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darren Moore has left Doncaster to take over at Sheff Wed 15:43 - Mar 1 with 875 viewsdominiciawful

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56237483

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Darren Moore has left Doncaster to take over at Sheff Wed on 15:45 - Mar 1 with 861 viewsSitfcB

Again?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Darren Moore has left Doncaster to take over at Sheff Wed on 16:34 - Mar 1 with 784 viewsPJH

Darren Moore has left Doncaster to take over at Sheff Wed on 15:45 - Mar 1 by SitfcB

Again?

Perhaps he had to go back to Doncaster for something after he left the first time.
Darren Moore has left Doncaster to take over at Sheff Wed on 16:44 - Mar 1 with 750 viewsFixed_It

Darren Moore has left Doncaster to take over at Sheff Wed on 15:45 - Mar 1 by SitfcB

Again?

He keeps on doing that.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Darren Moore has left Doncaster to take over at Sheff Wed on 17:19 - Mar 1 with 692 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Strange one this, even given their form over the last few games Moore v much perceived as doing a decent job at Donny but without having them right in the mix where they should be.

From his POV why leave a supportive club that backs him in Donny, if the make POs its job done and brief met and the board and fans all happy. Why leave that for Weds who seem propper nutty and have done for a while.

Equally for Weds what as Moore done that suggests he can get them out of the mess they are in. He did well at WBA v harshly dispensed with but after that has he done anything to suggest he can dig them out of a hole?

Then ( may be I missed something here) they wouldn't give Cook a long term contract but have (I assume) coughed up to but Moore out of his contract and given him the long term deal Cook seemed to be after?

Baffling all round.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Darren Moore has left Doncaster to take over at Sheff Wed on 17:22 - Mar 1 with 683 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Darren Moore has left Doncaster to take over at Sheff Wed on 17:19 - Mar 1 by BlueandTruesince82

Strange one this, even given their form over the last few games Moore v much perceived as doing a decent job at Donny but without having them right in the mix where they should be.

From his POV why leave a supportive club that backs him in Donny, if the make POs its job done and brief met and the board and fans all happy. Why leave that for Weds who seem propper nutty and have done for a while.

Equally for Weds what as Moore done that suggests he can get them out of the mess they are in. He did well at WBA v harshly dispensed with but after that has he done anything to suggest he can dig them out of a hole?

Then ( may be I missed something here) they wouldn't give Cook a long term contract but have (I assume) coughed up to but Moore out of his contract and given him the long term deal Cook seemed to be after?

Baffling all round.

I guess he fancies his chances of keeping them up and sees far more potential in Wednesday than Donny. That does not surprise me. However, I hope he hasn't failed to factor in their mess of how they have been run and tendency to sack a manager the moment something goes slightly wrong.

He probably would not have got a chance to manage in the Championship with Donny and if he could keep Wednesday up he will have done his reputation a lot of good. I bet he is on far better money too.

I like Moore and wish him well with it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Darren Moore has left Doncaster to take over at Sheff Wed on 18:00 - Mar 1 with 620 viewsunstableblue

Darren Moore has left Doncaster to take over at Sheff Wed on 17:19 - Mar 1 by BlueandTruesince82

Baffling all round.

Sheff Weds family members are cautiously pleased with this one.

I think Doncaster have played consistently good football this term (tick), dominate the ball (tick), and had been on a good run, up until a recent blip.

If they'd had some better resources up front they may well have beaten us.

Sheff Weds have a good squad, just underachieving. They are on a direct path to relegation currently - so its quite turn around needed. Which will be a big challenge for Moore.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024