Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we all agree that long-sleeved football shirts look better 21:49 - Mar 7 with 775 viewsdominiciawful

than short sleeves with an "undershirt"?

Never really see them anymore. Shame.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Can we all agree that long-sleeved football shirts look better on 21:52 - Mar 7 with 755 viewsFtnfwest

With one exception- the beat in Łódź. But generally yes, I want to get the pioneer kit from 1981-2 but only long sleeve a la Arnold
Can we all agree that long-sleeved football shirts look better on 21:58 - Mar 7 with 724 viewsKeno

Remember Trevor whymark has a habit of holding his sleeves with his fingers against his palms

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Can we all agree that long-sleeved football shirts look better on 22:02 - Mar 7 with 715 viewsdominiciawful

Can we all agree that long-sleeved football shirts look better on 21:52 - Mar 7 by Ftnfwest

With one exception- the beat in Łódź. But generally yes, I want to get the pioneer kit from 1981-2 but only long sleeve a la Arnold

Was that when other players were wearing tights with their shorts and socks?

Mühren with long sleeves in either of the kits he wore looked so cool.

Football shirts now are a bit more "fitted" than when players started to wear the undershirts a decade or so ago, so I suppose they look a bit better, but it's a shame you don't really see proper long sleeves anymore.

Rooney in 2008:

James Rodríguez with long sleeves:

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Can we all agree that long-sleeved football shirts look better on 22:07 - Mar 7 with 699 viewsKieran_Knows

Owen Garvan and Brett Pitman would only wear long sleeve shirts with us.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Can we all agree that long-sleeved football shirts look better on 22:09 - Mar 7 with 686 viewsFtnfwest

Can we all agree that long-sleeved football shirts look better on 22:02 - Mar 7 by dominiciawful

Was that when other players were wearing tights with their shorts and socks?

Mühren with long sleeves in either of the kits he wore looked so cool.

Football shirts now are a bit more "fitted" than when players started to wear the undershirts a decade or so ago, so I suppose they look a bit better, but it's a shame you don't really see proper long sleeves anymore.

Rooney in 2008:

James Rodríguez with long sleeves:

Yes wasn’t it about -20 C or something barmy? Played on ice that’s for sure
Can we all agree that long-sleeved football shirts look better on 22:25 - Mar 7 with 647 viewsMattinLondon

Long sleeved football shirts just look better. I used to buy the old mitre shirts in long sleeve only but Adidas don’t seem to produce them for us.

Short sleeves with an undershirt look awful simply because both colours are never the same. But this look isn’t as bad as teams who wear stripes on the front of the shirt but with a single block of colour on the back. Awful.
Can we all agree that long-sleeved football shirts look better on 22:41 - Mar 7 with 607 viewsBryanPlug

Can we all agree that long-sleeved football shirts look better on 22:25 - Mar 7 by MattinLondon

Long sleeved football shirts just look better. I used to buy the old mitre shirts in long sleeve only but Adidas don’t seem to produce them for us.

Short sleeves with an undershirt look awful simply because both colours are never the same. But this look isn’t as bad as teams who wear stripes on the front of the shirt but with a single block of colour on the back. Awful.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Can we all agree that long-sleeved football shirts look better on 23:55 - Mar 7 with 555 viewsBluedanW

Can we all agree that long-sleeved football shirts look better on 22:41 - Mar 7 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Kiwomya only ever wore long sleeved shirts too. I always wanted one but I'm sure you couldn't ever buy them
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 23:57]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024