Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood - back injury 17:57 - Mar 13 with 688 viewscatch74

Not serious, so hopefully available for Portsmouth!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Norwood - back injury on 18:01 - Mar 13 with 639 viewsJDB23

Has this bloke ever been fully fit for us? Even when he is playing you can tell he is not 100% and then gets another niggling setback. It's not just him though, common theme throughout this team.
Norwood - back injury on 18:05 - Mar 13 with 617 viewscatch74

Norwood - back injury on 18:01 - Mar 13 by JDB23

Has this bloke ever been fully fit for us? Even when he is playing you can tell he is not 100% and then gets another niggling setback. It's not just him though, common theme throughout this team.

Even when they go on loan - Mizuoni.
Did feel the last couple of games he’d not been chasing lost causes etc. He played a couple of huge halves, at his best for us when he returned last time. He’s 30 now and if we have Championship aspirations only a fully fit 100% Norwood going to work. Need a like for like younger replacement whatever happens this season, even if just as a replacement. Drinan for me has too much learning to do - needs a loan and to play week in week out.

Norwood - back injury on 18:07 - Mar 13 with 591 viewsfloridaboy

Back injury! Twisted his back trying to get the elastic band round that stupid little ball on top of his head😁
Norwood - back injury on 18:10 - Mar 13 with 562 viewsjayessess

Norwood - back injury on 18:05 - Mar 13 by catch74

Did feel the last couple of games he’d not been chasing lost causes etc. He played a couple of huge halves, at his best for us when he returned last time. He’s 30 now and if we have Championship aspirations only a fully fit 100% Norwood going to work. Need a like for like younger replacement whatever happens this season, even if just as a replacement. Drinan for me has too much learning to do - needs a loan and to play week in week out.

Even in his best games I don't think he's looked like a good Championship striker.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Norwood - back injury on 18:11 - Mar 13 with 540 viewschrismakin

Norwood - back injury on 18:01 - Mar 13 by JDB23

Also... has he had this issue for the past couple games. As he hasnt played with the same intensity for a couple of games now.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Norwood - back injury on 18:34 - Mar 13 with 451 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Norwood - back injury on 18:05 - Mar 13 by catch74

I thought Drinan played well today when he came on. Maybe he will fit Cook's system? We binned off Kieffer Moore too early (I'm not saying it was a wrong decision at the time) and he has blossomed. Drinan almost certainly now has a game, on Tuesday against Fleetwood, to show what he can do.
Norwood - back injury on 18:41 - Mar 13 with 425 viewscatch74

Norwood - back injury on 18:34 - Mar 13 by ArnoldMoorhen

I thought Drinan played well today when he came on. Maybe he will fit Cook's system? We binned off Kieffer Moore too early (I'm not saying it was a wrong decision at the time) and he has blossomed. Drinan almost certainly now has a game, on Tuesday against Fleetwood, to show what he can do.

I agree but I don’t think another similar season next year will benefit him, he needs to be playing week in week out (a good loan rather than sell him.)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024