Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, which 2 do you think PC has already figured out 23:13 - Mar 16 with 988 viewschrismakin

"There’s so much work to be done, I really look forward to getting my teeth into the work. But, like I said to the players, I really am looking for lads that I can see signs of life in and trust, where you go ‘yeah, you can be part of a club and a team that takes us forward’.

“They’ve all got that opportunity at the minute and certainly one or two didn’t play like that tonight, that’s for sure.”"

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

So, which 2 do you think PC has already figured out on 23:15 - Mar 16 with 952 viewsTrueBlueSince72

More than one or two tonight surely? Maybe eight or nine?
So, which 2 do you think PC has already figured out on 06:02 - Mar 17 with 773 viewsKeaneish

I’d say there were three buckets of bad last night.

The worst : Kenlock, Edwards, Nsiala, Wilson and Drinan
Very poor : Skuse, Judge, Parrott, Jackson, Bishop
Below average : Dozzell, Holy, Chambers, Harrop

Ward and Lankester get a pass

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

So, which 2 do you think PC has already figured out on 06:36 - Mar 17 with 695 viewsBryanPlug

So, which 2 do you think PC has already figured out on 06:02 - Mar 17 by Keaneish

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

So, which 2 do you think PC has already figured out on 06:41 - Mar 17 with 670 viewschrismakin

So, which 2 do you think PC has already figured out on 06:36 - Mar 17 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

He was terrible last night, positioning, passing, lack of movement and assistance up the pitch, Kenlock of old unfortunately last night. Hence being dragged off, wouldn't be surprised to see Ward on Saturday

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

So, which 2 do you think PC has already figured out on 06:47 - Mar 17 with 632 viewstextbackup

So, which 2 do you think PC has already figured out on 06:02 - Mar 17 by Keaneish

id give judge a pass too considering what hes gone through of late IF, and only if, he hadn't had 2 years of massively under preforming.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024