Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner 11:33 - Mar 18 with 1070 viewsKeno

how about the Oliver Cromwell quote addressed to Evans??

"You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 12:04 - Mar 18 with 986 viewsOldsmoker

Did he say that before or after the Englsh Civil war?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 12:08 - Mar 18 with 967 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 12:04 - Mar 18 by Oldsmoker

Depends how you mark the end of the Civil War I suppose.

Charles I was a prisoner by the time Cromwell delivered that speech to the Rump Parliament.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 12:08 - Mar 18 with 965 viewsEwan_Oozami

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 12:04 - Mar 18 by Oldsmoker

Afterwards - he addressed it to the Rump Parliament in 1653 - there is some doubt that he did actually say those words though

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 12:11 - Mar 18 with 955 viewsEwan_Oozami

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 12:08 - Mar 18 by You_Bloo_Right

Depends how you mark the end of the Civil War I suppose.

Charles I was a prisoner by the time Cromwell delivered that speech to the Rump Parliament.

Actually, he'd been dead since 1649! :-)

Only know all this as I'm reading a book about the Protectorate at the moment and how they tried to carve up the West Indies - but failed dramatically, probably hastening the Resoration in 1660

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 12:16 - Mar 18 with 940 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 12:11 - Mar 18 by Ewan_Oozami

Only know all this as I'm reading a book about the Protectorate at the moment and how they tried to carve up the West Indies - but failed dramatically, probably hastening the Resoration in 1660

Yes I have my timeline all mixed up here don't I?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 12:28 - Mar 18 with 907 viewsKeno

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 12:11 - Mar 18 by Ewan_Oozami

repeated by Leo Amery in the 1940 parliamentary debate that ended Chamberlains time as PM

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 12:37 - Mar 18 with 872 viewsMetal_Hacker

I'd perhaps keep a little more simple

Simply "F**k Off" works for me

Poll: If it were one or the other

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 13:15 - Mar 18 with 798 viewsNthQldITFC

'Shḭt, or get off the pot"

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 14:07 - Mar 18 with 746 viewsIllinoisblue

I think their next banner should be aimed at the players. Something simple such as “Pass to a blue shirt” should do it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 14:10 - Mar 18 with 738 viewsKeno

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 14:07 - Mar 18 by Illinoisblue

I think their next banner should be aimed at the players. Something simple such as “Pass to a blue shirt” should do it.

Unless we are playing away

Do you know that particular John Cobbold story?

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 15:02 - Mar 18 with 698 viewsIllinoisblue

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 14:10 - Mar 18 by Keno

Unless we are playing away

Do you know that particular John Cobbold story?

A Cobbold on the brew and confused about which team we are? Say it ain’t so!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 15:17 - Mar 18 with 686 viewsKeno

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 15:02 - Mar 18 by Illinoisblue

A Cobbold on the brew and confused about which team we are? Say it ain’t so!

playing away at Leicester 2 down at half time time and being played off the park.

Sir John pops his into the dressing room and says words to the effect 'well done lads, keep it up'

after a few minutes silence Sir Bob turns and say "we are the away today we arent playing in blue'

Sir Jonhs reply "oh well never mind'
[Post edited 18 Mar 2021 17:24]

FAO Blue Action - if you'd like a bit of culture for a banner on 16:48 - Mar 18 with 633 viewsStNeotsBlue

Oliver Cromwell was from Huntingdon so there is a high chance of him being a smackhead. Probably best to ignore the tw@t.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024