Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AT least we now know that we're no better with 2 up front eh? 16:40 - Apr 2 with 296 viewsDubtractor

That's something we can take from today at least.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

AT least we now know that we're no better with 2 up front eh? on 16:44 - Apr 2 with 267 viewsScuzzer

...and that we are actually winning with 2 up front.

Established 1968

AT least we now know that we're no better with 2 up front eh? on 16:49 - Apr 2 with 254 viewsGlasgowBlue

We've scored as many goals today as we did in the last 4. At least more bodies in the box creates creates more chances and pressure.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

AT least we now know that we're no better with 2 up front eh? on 16:52 - Apr 2 with 246 viewsBlueBadger

AT least we now know that we're no better with 2 up front eh? on 16:49 - Apr 2 by GlasgowBlue

We've scored as many goals today as we did in the last 4. At least more bodies in the box creates creates more chances and pressure.

First goal today as case in point.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

AT least we now know that we're no better with 2 up front eh? on 16:53 - Apr 2 with 232 viewschrismakin

AT least we now know that we're no better with 2 up front eh? on 16:44 - Apr 2 by Scuzzer

...and that we are actually winning with 2 up front.

Get 3 points. But still doesnt feel like a win. Horrid game that.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

AT least we now know that we're no better with 2 up front eh? on 16:58 - Apr 2 with 213 viewsScuzzer

AT least we now know that we're no better with 2 up front eh? on 16:53 - Apr 2 by chrismakin

Get 3 points. But still doesnt feel like a win. Horrid game that.

That my friend...can not be denied.

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024