Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the kind of game Toto will make a massive F'up isnt it? 16:11 - Apr 2 with 296 viewswkj

Not at all solid in the 2nd half, and I am genuinely scared he's going to give a spot kick away this afternoon.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This is the kind of game Toto will make a massive F'up isnt it? on 16:13 - Apr 2 with 288 viewschrismakin

100% either a toto pen or a chambers misspass.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

This is the kind of game Toto will make a massive F'up isnt it? on 16:15 - Apr 2 with 271 viewsDubtractor

Him and Chambers in particular of the back 3 have looked pretty ropey this afternoon. Letting the ball bounce, losing their man too often.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This is the kind of game Toto will make a massive F'up isnt it? on 16:20 - Apr 2 with 243 viewswkj

This is the kind of game Toto will make a massive F'up isnt it? on 16:15 - Apr 2 by Dubtractor

Him and Chambers in particular of the back 3 have looked pretty ropey this afternoon. Letting the ball bounce, losing their man too often.

I hope Chambers gets his testimonal and hangs up his boots. It is clear to see his body is rapidly crunching to a halt from the start of this season.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This is the kind of game Toto will make a massive F'up isnt it? on 16:24 - Apr 2 with 222 viewsGlasgowBlue

This is the kind of game Toto will make a massive F'up isnt it? on 16:20 - Apr 2 by wkj

I hope Chambers gets his testimonal and hangs up his boots. It is clear to see his body is rapidly crunching to a halt from the start of this season.

And there you go. Chambers beaten for pace when he had a head start.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This is the kind of game Toto will make a massive F'up isnt it? on 16:25 - Apr 2 with 219 viewsDubtractor

This is the kind of game Toto will make a massive F'up isnt it? on 16:20 - Apr 2 by wkj

Strangely Chambers looks more like his legs have gone at CB than he did at RB.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This is the kind of game Toto will make a massive F'up isnt it? on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 205 viewschrismakin

This is the kind of game Toto will make a massive F'up isnt it? on 16:25 - Apr 2 by Dubtractor

You move around a bit more at fullback. At CB his legs stiffen up when we have the ball.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

This is the kind of game Toto will make a massive F'up isnt it? on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 205 viewsGlasgowBlue

This is the kind of game Toto will make a massive F'up isnt it? on 16:25 - Apr 2 by Dubtractor

I've said time after time. Chambers has been poor at CB since our relegation season.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024