Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Once again, our attacking play is astonishingly poor isn't it? 15:41 - Apr 5 with 426 viewsDubtractor

And this against a team with a sieve like defence.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Once again, our attacking play is astonishingly poor isn't it? on 15:45 - Apr 5 with 395 viewsRyorry

"Attacking play" - what attacking play?

^goes to fetch microscope^

40 mins, 0 shots on target (BBC site)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Once again, our attacking play is astonishingly poor isn't it? on 15:49 - Apr 5 with 344 viewsnoggin

Once again, our attacking play is astonishingly poor isn't it? on 15:45 - Apr 5 by Ryorry

"Attacking play" - what attacking play?

^goes to fetch microscope^

40 mins, 0 shots on target (BBC site)

Beat me to it.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Once again, our attacking play is astonishingly poor isn't it? on 15:55 - Apr 5 with 295 viewsjayessess

I don't think we've managed to complete a single pass in the final third.
Go left, Judge will miss a 5-yard pass, go right, Edwards will fail to trap it, go long, Jackson will be stationary next to his marker, go between the lines Parrott will stumble around, do a pirouette and pass it out of play.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Once again, our attacking play is astonishingly poor isn't it? on 15:56 - Apr 5 with 263 viewsDubtractor

Once again, our attacking play is astonishingly poor isn't it? on 15:55 - Apr 5 by jayessess

I don't think we've managed to complete a single pass in the final third.
Go left, Judge will miss a 5-yard pass, go right, Edwards will fail to trap it, go long, Jackson will be stationary next to his marker, go between the lines Parrott will stumble around, do a pirouette and pass it out of play.

Ha. Just nailed it there.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Once again, our attacking play is astonishingly poor isn't it? on 15:58 - Apr 5 with 242 viewsFreddy

Once again, our attacking play is astonishingly poor isn't it? on 15:56 - Apr 5 by Dubtractor

Ha. Just nailed it there.

No shots on target
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024