Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The EADT boys video have it spot on; Dyer in the match day coaching team? 09:26 - Apr 6 with 1006 viewsunstableblue

Absolutely bang on the money analysis and comments on yesterday’s woeful performance

Interesting to hear Cook joined Marcus in the stand, with ONeill, for a long post match debrief

The EADT team placing blame squarely on the players fear and lack of quality, not on the manager

I noted Dyer, joined Gill and Robert’s in the core match day coaching team which is a good thing, how long has this been going on??
[Post edited 6 Apr 2021 9:27]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The EADT boys have it spot on; Dyer in the match day coaching team? on 09:28 - Apr 6 with 956 viewsMrTown

I think Dyer is rated quite highly by PC from what I was told. Whether that is complete bollox or not who knows.

Don't think Gill will be here next year, or could possibly take on the 23's.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

The EADT boys video have it spot on; Dyer in the match day coaching team? on 09:38 - Apr 6 with 889 viewsScuzzer

Dyer will be able to tell exactly what is going on with our pitiful midfield. He should be able to put things on the right course.

Established 1968

The EADT boys have it spot on; Dyer in the match day coaching team? on 10:49 - Apr 6 with 767 viewsGuthrum

The EADT boys have it spot on; Dyer in the match day coaching team? on 09:28 - Apr 6 by MrTown

I think Dyer is rated quite highly by PC from what I was told. Whether that is complete bollox or not who knows.

Don't think Gill will be here next year, or could possibly take on the 23's.

It would also make sense with integrating the Youth and First Team setups - to have some cross-pollination with the coaching teams.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The EADT boys video have it spot on; Dyer in the match day coaching team? on 10:56 - Apr 6 with 728 viewsChrisd

To be fair to both Andy and Stuart their summaries and articles are often a fair and honest reflection of what has transpired during the game. You can see the exasperation in their faces, can't be any fun for them travelling all over the country watching our displays the last few seasons.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024