Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today is kinda must win in terms of this season... 13:57 - Apr 10 with 257 viewsN2_Blue

I personally don't think we will make the playoffs but for the hope to still be there and effectively have them be attainable we really have to win today. We'd be too far off the pace with only 7 games left if we don't get 3 points.

I'm already looking forward to next season but it would be nice to keep the remaining games of this season with something to play for....so come on Town 3 points today please and show some effort for our new owners.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Today is kinda must win in terms of this season... on 13:58 - Apr 10 with 245 viewsJ2BLUE

Yep big game. Biggest battle already won though

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Today is kinda must win in terms of this season... on 13:59 - Apr 10 with 241 viewschrismakin

We;ve said must win each week for the past 5 games lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Today is kinda must win in terms of this season... on 14:14 - Apr 10 with 213 viewsN2_Blue

Today is kinda must win in terms of this season... on 13:59 - Apr 10 by chrismakin

I haven't because they weren't...but i'm saying today actually is a must win because games are running out and we'd be too far off the pace imo.

Fantastic to see Dobra playing. He's one of the few players i want to keep in the squad and cannot be blamed for our performances this season as he has not been given fair chance.

Go on Armando, seize your chance and show everyone what you can do!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Today is kinda must win in terms of this season... on 14:16 - Apr 10 with 205 viewschrismakin

Today is kinda must win in terms of this season... on 14:14 - Apr 10 by N2_Blue

I haven't because they weren't...but i'm saying today actually is a must win because games are running out and we'd be too far off the pace imo.

Fantastic to see Dobra playing. He's one of the few players i want to keep in the squad and cannot be blamed for our performances this season as he has not been given fair chance.

Go on Armando, seize your chance and show everyone what you can do!

Yep been desperate to see Dobra start, shame bennetts still isn't fit him on the other flank would have been good

I will be reserved on Drinan,everyone knows my thoughts, but everyone deserves their chance

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Today is kinda must win in terms of this season... on 14:19 - Apr 10 with 200 viewsSwansea_Blue

Today is kinda must win in terms of this season... on 13:59 - Apr 10 by chrismakin

Nah, this has been going on since January.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024