Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now 22:50 - Apr 20 with 1137 viewsIllinoisblue

Unfair probably to single out anyone from this gutless cowardly squad but he is surely never ever going to be at the level we require. Play Dobra every game instead. Let’s see what our youths can do instead of wasting time on mediocre loanees

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 22:56 - Apr 20 with 1087 viewsEireannach_gorm

Agree and this should apply to all the loanees. Next season we should get just one good experienced loan signing ( a la Mick ) and not be training youngsters learning their trade. Let the likes of Dobra learn instead.
The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 22:58 - Apr 20 with 1069 viewsStokieBlue

Yes, although I thought he was actually more effective than Dobra and linked up pretty well with KVY in the first half. He put through some nice balls as well.

Just needs to learn to cross.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 22:59 - Apr 20 with 1066 viewspositivity

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 22:56 - Apr 20 by Eireannach_gorm

Agree and this should apply to all the loanees. Next season we should get just one good experienced loan signing ( a la Mick ) and not be training youngsters learning their trade. Let the likes of Dobra learn instead.

not sure mick is the answer, though he might still be a better centre back than mcguinness!

otherwise agree

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 23:08 - Apr 20 with 1029 viewsSamWhiteUK

Bennetts - crap
McGuinness - crap
Harrop - crap
Thomas - waste of time
Parrott - where's he gone?
There's apparently another one, but I can't even remember who he is.

What a waste of time and money they were
The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 23:10 - Apr 20 with 1017 viewspositivity

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 23:08 - Apr 20 by SamWhiteUK

Bennetts - crap
McGuinness - crap
Harrop - crap
Thomas - waste of time
Parrott - where's he gone?
There's apparently another one, but I can't even remember who he is.

What a waste of time and money they were

you missed matheson, one good game then injured...

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 23:10 - Apr 20 with 1016 viewsZXBlue

I actually thought he did okay today. But we cant afford him anyway.
The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 23:13 - Apr 20 with 1008 viewspositivity

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 23:10 - Apr 20 by positivity

you missed matheson, one good game then injured...

i'd argue that we've only had one useful loanee in our last 14 (garbutt)

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 23:14 - Apr 20 with 1001 viewswkj

He's hoodwinked some great clubs in his career if this is the best he can do as a player.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 23:16 - Apr 20 with 997 viewsHARRY10

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 23:13 - Apr 20 by positivity

It is not the loan system per se

But that under Evans we didn't really get much beyond what was left on the plate, before it was fed to the dog
The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 23:19 - Apr 20 with 984 viewswkj

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 23:13 - Apr 20 by positivity

I think Harrop and Parrot will go on to have good careers - they weren't inherently bad loans, just not compatible with our group of clowns.

Crybaby

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 23:24 - Apr 20 with 958 viewspositivity

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 23:19 - Apr 20 by wkj

I think Harrop and Parrot will go on to have good careers - they weren't inherently bad loans, just not compatible with our group of clowns.

possibly so, particularly parrott.

but if they're not compatible with our players then they're not useful!

i would swap all 6 for an organising centre-back or a tackler in midfield or a striker who could hold the ball up. even a competent set-piece taker (like garbutt) would help!

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 23:28 - Apr 20 with 937 viewswkj

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 23:24 - Apr 20 by positivity

possibly so, particularly parrott.

but if they're not compatible with our players then they're not useful!

i would swap all 6 for an organising centre-back or a tackler in midfield or a striker who could hold the ball up. even a competent set-piece taker (like garbutt) would help!

If you get Harrop on the edge of the box, he isn't afraid to take a pop at goal, and has a history of scoring some Tom Laurence screamers, particularly in his Man U development days - not playing him to his full strengths is very much a case of getting the ball jammed up on the wings and poor distribution through the middle.

His only Man U game in the main team

His development years
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 23:31]

Crybaby

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 02:46 - Apr 21 with 820 viewsIllinoisblue

The Keanan Bennetts experiment must surely be over now on 22:56 - Apr 20 by Eireannach_gorm

Mick did a very good job bringing in quality loans rather than dross. Celina, Lawrence, Fraser... all class.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024