Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
some fans calling for cook to go are a joke.... 07:08 - Apr 21 with 753 viewskeanekipper

Seems like some have lost a sense of what ipswich is built on after having some success in helping to get rid of a couple of managers. This is a long term fix going forward and i dont think going up next year is a given cook is going to need 3 windows to build a whole new squad, for me getting us into the play offs next year is a leap forward as in reality this squad has not been close to that level for 2 seasons.

Yes results should be better but i dont think this is down cook, he was tried to many methods to try get a tune out of them; 1)implementing is beliefs on the squad which any new manager would, 2) Adapting and waiving his beliefs to pander to this gutless squad, 3) Giving them a rocket and finally 4) Now trying to take the blame protecting them to a certain exent.

The downfall to this was between 1 and 2 for me waivering from his core beliefs i think he lost the players from that point which is more a reflection on them in my opinion.
some fans calling for cook to go are a joke.... on 07:22 - Apr 21 with 706 viewshype313

The simple fact is whilst the results have been woeful and there has been no improvement, its clear as day that these players aren't good enough and a number have checked out, its farcical to get rid of the manager without letting him bring his own players in, and then make decisions/assessments.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

some fans calling for cook to go are a joke.... on 07:28 - Apr 21 with 685 viewsBseaBlue

some fans calling for cook to go are a joke.... on 07:22 - Apr 21 by hype313

The simple fact is whilst the results have been woeful and there has been no improvement, its clear as day that these players aren't good enough and a number have checked out, its farcical to get rid of the manager without letting him bring his own players in, and then make decisions/assessments.

Very true, but what he has done is massively reduce the patience of the fans and potentially owners, if we have a poor start next season.

I'm still excited about the summer and seeing what Cook will do with his own team, but I would be lying if I said I didn't expect more from him.
some fans calling for cook to go are a joke.... on 07:34 - Apr 21 with 670 viewshype313

some fans calling for cook to go are a joke.... on 07:28 - Apr 21 by BseaBlue

Very true, but what he has done is massively reduce the patience of the fans and potentially owners, if we have a poor start next season.

I'm still excited about the summer and seeing what Cook will do with his own team, but I would be lying if I said I didn't expect more from him.

Oh without doubt, he has to start strong next season, but I do think with wholesale changes and the right players brought in, he will be in a far stronger position to push us on.

some fans calling for cook to go are a joke.... on 07:50 - Apr 21 with 627 viewsBobbychase

So we sack him. New man comes in and is signing players.

"Come join my ITFC revolution lad. We will have at least ten games to work together, maybe more, until the fans decide I'm useless and want a change".

Listen to yourselves people.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

some fans calling for cook to go are a joke.... on 08:53 - Apr 21 with 535 viewshype313

some fans calling for cook to go are a joke.... on 07:50 - Apr 21 by Bobbychase

So we sack him. New man comes in and is signing players.

"Come join my ITFC revolution lad. We will have at least ten games to work together, maybe more, until the fans decide I'm useless and want a change".

Listen to yourselves people.

Mate, everyone in this thread agrees he needs a summer, don't get why you're saying listen to yourselves?

some fans calling for cook to go are a joke.... on 09:05 - Apr 21 with 521 viewshandslikeplates

I don’t know what to think anymore, sounds obvious, but one thing I don’t want is another free hit season for Cook in League One next year. Investment and interest can soon dwindle without success. I’m not sure PC has shown me enough over the past 11 games to spend the money and take us forward. I’m beginning to think a fresh start/recruitment for both players and manager might be the way forward now rather than 10-15 games into the next season. I’m ready for the down votes, but I think that’s were I’m at right now.
some fans calling for cook to go are a joke.... on 09:06 - Apr 21 with 516 viewsBobbychase

some fans calling for cook to go are a joke.... on 08:53 - Apr 21 by hype313

Mate, everyone in this thread agrees he needs a summer, don't get why you're saying listen to yourselves?

On this thread maybe. I've spoken to people who think we should get rid and use the USA cash to get a better manager. They exist.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024