Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? 20:21 - Apr 30 with 933 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Or will we have to watch the away side's coverage again?
Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? on 20:22 - Apr 30 with 920 views66notout

iFollow is the EFL isn’t it?
Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? on 20:24 - Apr 30 with 895 viewsSwansea_Blue

Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? on 20:22 - Apr 30 by 66notout

Yep, won't be iFollow.

I don't know, but suspect it's only going to be shown if Liverpool have their own stream (they must have, Shirley). Although with it being liverpool it may be subscription only or a tenner (I've no idea)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? on 20:26 - Apr 30 with 880 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? on 20:22 - Apr 30 by 66notout

Good point. Will Ipswich be showing the semi-final (via Facebook or whatever means)?
Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? on 20:28 - Apr 30 with 859 viewsIllinoisblue

Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? on 20:26 - Apr 30 by FrankfurtBlue

Good point. Will Ipswich be showing the semi-final (via Facebook or whatever means)?

You’d hope the club would give the youths the coverage they deserve.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? on 20:29 - Apr 30 with 851 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? on 20:24 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

Yep, won't be iFollow.

I don't know, but suspect it's only going to be shown if Liverpool have their own stream (they must have, Shirley). Although with it being liverpool it may be subscription only or a tenner (I've no idea)

Seem to remember watching the earlier round game v Fulham live from PR. Maybe that was via Fulham's broadcast, but I don't think so because it was an Ipswich commentator.
Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? on 20:32 - Apr 30 with 814 viewsJeff_winger

Are semi finals not on tv?
Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? on 20:42 - Apr 30 with 773 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? on 20:24 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

Yep, won't be iFollow.

Don’t know why they didn’t show it on the clubs Facebook page, which is what they have done before I’m sure

Poll: Our final position

Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? on 20:49 - Apr 30 with 740 viewsEastTownBlue

Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? on 20:42 - Apr 30 by southnorfolkblue

Don’t know why they didn’t show it on the clubs Facebook page, which is what they have done before I’m sure

Seem to recall Foz commentating on an earlier round on Facebook. Of course teams are not using that platform this weekend.
Login to get fewer ads

Will Ipswich iFollow show the semi-final? on 21:16 - Apr 30 with 674 viewsJ2BLUE

Liverpool almost certainly won't bother streaming it on their website. It will be on their subscription channel.

Channel 425 on Sky

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024