Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope no-one put too much money on that Ainsworth to Preston tip... 14:29 - May 10 with 1036 viewsportmanking

Hope no-one put too much money on that Ainsworth to Preston tip... on 14:31 - May 10 with 981 viewsJ2BLUE

Something was always off about that tip. If that whats app thing was true some media outlet would have got hold of it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hope no-one put too much money on that Ainsworth to Preston tip... on 14:31 - May 10 with 971 viewsPJH

So you mean def info is sometimes actually not right?
Hope no-one put too much money on that Ainsworth to Preston tip... on 14:37 - May 10 with 849 viewshype313

To be fair he's done a good job since he took over, fair play to Preston to repay the faith.

Ainsworth obviously now needs to put the house he bought back onto the market...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Hope no-one put too much money on that Ainsworth to Preston tip... on 15:02 - May 10 with 708 viewsHARRY10

Hope no-one put too much money on that Ainsworth to Preston tip... on 14:31 - May 10 by J2BLUE

Something was always off about that tip. If that whats app thing was true some media outlet would have got hold of it.

If I had a 'cert' tip then I would not be making it public

Nor would I then place more money at a much lower price
Hope no-one put too much money on that Ainsworth to Preston tip... on 15:16 - May 10 with 600 viewshoppy

GUTTED.

I've lost EVERYTHING.

I thought it was too good to be true initially, but then I re-read the post which said it was a 100% definite thing, so staked alsolutely everything I own on it.

How much of a fool do I feel now.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Hope no-one put too much money on that Ainsworth to Preston tip... on 15:18 - May 10 with 574 viewsJ2BLUE

Hope no-one put too much money on that Ainsworth to Preston tip... on 15:02 - May 10 by HARRY10

If I had a 'cert' tip then I would not be making it public

Nor would I then place more money at a much lower price

Agree. As you said in the other thread, people don't know how bookmakers work.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024