Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lol at Ifollow 09:42 - May 20 with 1077 viewsBluefish

They just took my monthly pass out of my account!

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lol at Ifollow on 09:53 - May 20 with 1029 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Yes they will do, every month without fail.

I let my £19 go (I don't stamp my feet and take legal action against the club) - mainly because I can't be arsed but secondly because I don't want to jeopardise my cheap renewal despite living an hour from PR
Lol at Ifollow on 09:56 - May 20 with 1020 viewsRozz

Email them to cancel / refund the month just charged.

Took months of subscription fees last year when there was no football on, and they also charge in post season for access to 'special content'.
Lol at Ifollow on 10:09 - May 20 with 971 viewsBluefish

Lol at Ifollow on 09:56 - May 20 by Rozz

Email them to cancel / refund the month just charged.

Took months of subscription fees last year when there was no football on, and they also charge in post season for access to 'special content'.

I'll let it slide for the reason given above. I don't want to have my good deal taken away. I've tried to nowndowngrade the subscription but it isn't exactly a user friendly website so I have so idea how to do it

Lol at Ifollow on 10:55 - May 20 with 859 viewsRozz

Lol at Ifollow on 10:09 - May 20 by Bluefish

I'll let it slide for the reason given above. I don't want to have my good deal taken away. I've tried to nowndowngrade the subscription but it isn't exactly a user friendly website so I have so idea how to do it

FWIW I signed up fresh this season and pay £20/m. I used to pay in one hit & I think it worked out better value if you're going to let it run through off-season anyway. Will see where we are with COVID when the time comes to renew.
Lol at Ifollow on 11:04 - May 20 with 819 viewsitfcjoe

Lol at Ifollow on 10:55 - May 20 by Rozz

FWIW I signed up fresh this season and pay £20/m. I used to pay in one hit & I think it worked out better value if you're going to let it run through off-season anyway. Will see where we are with COVID when the time comes to renew.

What is the £20/month pass? I had the audio one which i need to cancel as quite literally never use it but that is £4 or so

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lol at Ifollow on 11:10 - May 20 with 777 viewsBluefish

Lol at Ifollow on 11:04 - May 20 by itfcjoe

What is the £20/month pass? I had the audio one which i need to cancel as quite literally never use it but that is £4 or so

Overseas monthly pass

Lol at Ifollow on 11:28 - May 20 with 722 viewsSamWhiteUK

I think you have to email them. It's stupid, yes, but to be fair they get back very quickly
Lol at Ifollow on 14:48 - May 20 with 574 viewsurbanblue

I emailed them and cancelled my monthly subscription immediately after the last game. They got straight back to confirm the cancellation although I was obviously still able to access the paid subscription content until the last month I paid for was up. They then confirmed again at that time.

Will obviously resubscribe when next season starts.

I feel pretty sure that if the subscription goes up next season it will apply to existing subscribers as well so might as well save a couple of months.
Login to get fewer ads

Lol at Ifollow on 15:35 - May 20 with 499 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024