Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lincoln fans unhappy 17:25 - May 30 with 1800 viewsSTYG

They seem to think the referee was terrible because he didn’t fall for Brenner Johnson’s diving lol.

Also suggesting they’ve been shafted by refs all season. They’ve had 17 penalties!

Apart from the ridiculous Peterborough penalty at the death I doubt they’ve been hard done by. They are one of those unlikable clubs under the Cowleys that cheat and try to con the ref. Matt Rhead was the worst for it. The Cowleys encouraged it.

Fair play for almost going up three divisions in five years. Their progress is admirable however it’s achieved but they were terrible today and have no complaints. Not sure the ref got anything wrong.
Lincoln fans unhappy on 17:38 - May 30 with 1687 viewshoppy

I didn’t watch it... but was it a case of the ref making the right decisions and them not liking it... like our play off semi against Bolton?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Lincoln fans unhappy on 17:40 - May 30 with 1676 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Ref was pretty hit and miss from what I saw. The drag down by Husband on Morton late in the second half that the Ref somehow managed to miss entirely, only for it to be spotted eventually by the Lino was just one of many.

The Cowleys haven't been there for nearly three years so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.
[Post edited 30 May 2021 17:40]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Lincoln fans unhappy on 17:43 - May 30 with 1645 viewstractordownsouth

One of those penalties shouldn't have been given, against us in October!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Lincoln fans unhappy on 21:06 - May 30 with 1173 viewsSTYG

Lincoln fans unhappy on 17:40 - May 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

Ref was pretty hit and miss from what I saw. The drag down by Husband on Morton late in the second half that the Ref somehow managed to miss entirely, only for it to be spotted eventually by the Lino was just one of many.

The Cowleys haven't been there for nearly three years so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.

The point that, despite a change of manager, Lincoln are still very much one of those unlikeable teams without a shred of honesty.

Yes I’m a bit jealous because aside from Garner (Norwood to a lesser extent) we’ve not had many players like that but Lincoln seem to have had a team full for five years straight.
Lincoln fans unhappy on 07:37 - May 31 with 831 viewsPlums

Lincoln fans unhappy on 17:40 - May 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

I’d agree. I thought he was pretty inconsistent throughout so fitted the bill for a League One ref. Although it was nice to see a lino actually make a call which is a rarity these days.

I think there’s only Harry Anderson left front the Cowley’s days so it’s hardly their philosophy that’s behind Johnson’s antics. If anything, Dougal from Blackpool was in the ref’s ear from kick off.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Lincoln fans unhappy on 07:52 - May 31 with 791 viewsmikeybloo88

Lincoln fans unhappy on 21:06 - May 30 by STYG

The point that, despite a change of manager, Lincoln are still very much one of those unlikeable teams without a shred of honesty.

Yes I’m a bit jealous because aside from Garner (Norwood to a lesser extent) we’ve not had many players like that but Lincoln seem to have had a team full for five years straight.

Get stuck for two hours on the Lincoln ring road one day did you? What a load of bitter rubbish...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024