Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick 09:18 - Jun 8 with 931 viewsKeno

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/walsall-fc/2021/03/10/walsall-unve

The Walsall 3rd kit will include the names off fans who didn't cancel season tickets last season

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:22 - Jun 8 with 884 viewsEly_Blue

As Sitters would say “today’s chip paper”

This was reported on here at the end of last week

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:24 - Jun 8 with 867 viewsKeno

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:22 - Jun 8 by Ely_Blue

was it?

I must have missed that

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:25 - Jun 8 with 863 viewsMattinLondon

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:22 - Jun 8 by Ely_Blue

You can’t expect everyone to know about every single post on here.

I like the idea myself.
Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:27 - Jun 8 with 851 viewsEly_Blue

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:24 - Jun 8 by Keno

was it?

I must have missed that

Nice Touch from Walsall by Metal_Hacker 5 Jun 2021 17:46
Not for me to be fair but a nice touch all the same. Can think of some this’ll resonate with ....or not

https://twitter.com/wfcofficial/status/1401071287590658049?s=21

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:34 - Jun 8 with 816 viewsSitfcB

News travels slow to the South Coast

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:36 - Jun 8 with 800 viewsKeno

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:34 - Jun 8 by SitfcB

Its true sitters

apparently Germany have invaded Poland

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:36 - Jun 8 with 801 viewsEly_Blue

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:34 - Jun 8 by SitfcB

Are you stalking me? Not many people know I’ve moved!

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:37 - Jun 8 with 794 viewsKeno

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:36 - Jun 8 by Ely_Blue

No it isnt Sitters stalking you, its someone next to him

Login to get fewer ads

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:38 - Jun 8 with 790 viewsSwansea_Blue

News travels slowly to Wales too, as I hadn't seen this. It's a good idea. Only a little gesture, but it's things like this that reinforce that club-fan bond.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:41 - Jun 8 with 775 viewsSitfcB

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:36 - Jun 8 by Ely_Blue

I was referring to Keno So you’ve just given that away, name change?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:45 - Jun 8 with 760 viewsEly_Blue

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:41 - Jun 8 by SitfcB

I was referring to Keno So you’ve just given that away, name change?

Nah I’ll keep you guessing lol and that username is already gone anyway lol 😂😂

And despite the move I’ll still be keeping my season ticket…… a nice 400 mile round trip for a home game!
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 9:46]

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 10:26 - Jun 8 with 649 viewsParisBlue

Walsall have some innovative ideas. I recall a few years ago they were offering under 18s season tickets for £23 with £1 cashback for each game attended. Or something like that.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 10:29 - Jun 8 with 634 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 09:36 - Jun 8 by Keno

Its true sitters

apparently Germany have invaded Poland

Have they? Bl00dy hell! They'll be at the gates of Paris next if we don't watch out.

Still, I'm sure we'll honour our commitment to Poland and send the troops out there. It'll all be over by Christmas.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 10:36 - Jun 8 with 605 viewsKeno

Walsall FC 3rd - reward for loyal fans or daft gimmick on 10:29 - Jun 8 by You_Bloo_Right

Have they? Bl00dy hell! They'll be at the gates of Paris next if we don't watch out.

Still, I'm sure we'll honour our commitment to Poland and send the troops out there. It'll all be over by Christmas.

Hopefully it'll be over quick, Ive a trip to Dunkirk planned soon and the queues there can get quite horrendous

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024