Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be 09:00 - Jun 11 with 1691 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/40432/chambers-i-was-told-i-wouldn’t-b

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:02 - Jun 11 with 1634 viewschrismakin

That's football. Stop crying and just move on

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:03 - Jun 11 with 1630 viewsDanTheMan

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:02 - Jun 11 by chrismakin

That's your take!?

Fecking hell man.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:06 - Jun 11 with 1600 viewschrismakin

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:03 - Jun 11 by DanTheMan

That's your take!?

Fecking hell man.

Yep. Chambers is no Angel so no tears here

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:08 - Jun 11 with 1583 viewsDanTheMan

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:06 - Jun 11 by chrismakin

Did you actually read the article?

“After being told I wouldn’t be leaving and then I would be leaving, it was a little bit of a shock in a ten-day period," he said.

“But that’s by the by; I’ve had a fantastic career there, I’ve played hundreds of games for the club, I’ve left my mark and I feel that everything that I did there was in the best interests of the football club.

Yeah, he's obviously crying and not just miffed about being told two different things very quickly. I realise you want to hate him but trying engaging your brain.

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:10 - Jun 11 with 1567 viewsChrisd

Chambers has got a decent move to Colchester, time to move on for all parties. Feel we've gone too far down the road and things needed to change for the club to be turned around and that meant making a few tough decisions especially with some of the senior players. No hard feelings from me towards LC and I wish him well.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:10 - Jun 11 with 1553 viewschrismakin

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:08 - Jun 11 by DanTheMan

Did you actually read the article?

“After being told I wouldn’t be leaving and then I would be leaving, it was a little bit of a shock in a ten-day period," he said.

“But that’s by the by; I’ve had a fantastic career there, I’ve played hundreds of games for the club, I’ve left my mark and I feel that everything that I did there was in the best interests of the football club.

Yeah, he's obviously crying and not just miffed about being told two different things very quickly. I realise you want to hate him but trying engaging your brain.

Bored of reading about him tbh

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:11 - Jun 11 with 1556 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:06 - Jun 11 by chrismakin

I am not sure LC would want any tears - he was giving an interview to his new club and told it how it was. He is I guess many things but I expect he is telling the truth, such is the upheaval at ITFC at the moment. From my point of view it is just easier to say ' Thank you and good luck for the future'
Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:13 - Jun 11 with 1546 viewsDanTheMan

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:10 - Jun 11 by chrismakin

Right so you reacted to a headline instead of actually reading what he said because you're "bored" of it, but proceed to comment anyway to tell him to stop crying?

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:35 - Jun 11 with 1410 viewsN2_Blue

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:10 - Jun 11 by chrismakin

I think a lot of posters would say the same regarding your posts

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:49 - Jun 11 with 1329 viewsBeckets

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:35 - Jun 11 by N2_Blue

I think a lot of posters would say the same regarding your posts

Nicely put.
Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:52 - Jun 11 with 1312 viewsSuperblue95

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 09:02 - Jun 11 by chrismakin

Rich coming from the bloke who cries on a football forum every few days because people disagree with some of the nonsense you post
[Post edited 11 Jun 2021 9:55]

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 10:58 - Jun 11 with 1109 viewsPassionNotAnger

next time you get puzzled why people find you annoying on here - read this post back (and subsequent responses) and hopefully that will give you some clarity
Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 10:59 - Jun 11 with 1094 viewschrismakin

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 10:58 - Jun 11 by PassionNotAnger

next time you get puzzled why people find you annoying on here - read this post back (and subsequent responses) and hopefully that will give you some clarity

don't need clarity ta, already know.

Chambers: I Was Told I Wouldn’t Be Leaving and Then I Would Be on 19:24 - Jun 11 with 684 viewsSwailsey

Urgh.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024