Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assuming the players training with the U23s leave 12:41 - Jun 23 with 875 viewsHipsterectomy

We currently have (deducting from Stuart Watson’s team)

Holy;

KVY, Donacien;
Woolfenden, Nsiala, Ndaba;

Evans, Nolan, El Mizouni; Burns,

Norwood, (Drinan?)

That can’t be right can it?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2021 12:43]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Assuming the players training with the U23s on 12:47 - Jun 23 with 812 viewsclive_baker

Pretty much.

I think it will depend to some extent on if any interest gets firmed up for the likes of Jackson, Downes etc. I said before it's a risky approach, I'm not sure how Cook will be able to row back from so abruptly freezing players out if the club can't find a home for them, but I guess Ashton will have to earn his money there. If the window closes and any of those are still with us, where does that leave them? Completely dejected and cut off I would imagine, perhaps then shipped out on loan?

FWIW I think Downes, Bishop, Lankester will all be moved on relatively easily. Holy will go too. Not sure there will be a massive queue for Jackson / Kenlock etc tbh.

We're at least 8 signings short still though. Our side will look nothing like the one SW is speculating over.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Assuming the players training with the U23s leave on 12:48 - Jun 23 with 812 viewsxrayspecs

Of course it is not right. We are in the process of signing new players to replace the ones we have let go.
Assuming the players training with the U23s leave on 13:00 - Jun 23 with 758 viewsHipsterectomy

Assuming the players training with the U23s leave on 12:48 - Jun 23 by xrayspecs

Of course it is not right. We are in the process of signing new players to replace the ones we have let go.

This is literally our current squad mate

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Assuming the players training with the U23s leave on 13:03 - Jun 23 with 744 viewschrismakin

Assuming the players training with the U23s leave on 13:00 - Jun 23 by Hipsterectomy

How are we going to lineup saturday? oh hang on.....

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Assuming the players training with the U23s leave on 13:09 - Jun 23 with 713 viewsitfc1108

Assuming the players training with the U23s leave on 13:03 - Jun 23 by chrismakin

How are we going to lineup saturday? oh hang on.....

Don't you understand how important fitness is to Paul Cook and our chances of doing well this season?
He wants 6 weeks of preparation, and every day a potential new player misses of our new regime, with all the new fitness chaps, is a day that needs to be caught up down the line.
Assuming the players training with the U23s leave on 14:16 - Jun 23 with 577 viewsxrayspecs

Assuming the players training with the U23s leave on 13:00 - Jun 23 by Hipsterectomy

We have literally no games at the moment.
Assuming the players training with the U23s leave on 14:28 - Jun 23 with 530 viewsGuthrum

Assuming the players training with the U23s leave on 13:09 - Jun 23 by itfc1108

Don't you understand how important fitness is to Paul Cook and our chances of doing well this season?
He wants 6 weeks of preparation, and every day a potential new player misses of our new regime, with all the new fitness chaps, is a day that needs to be caught up down the line.

Altho one would hope the squad turn up for preseason having already completed their summer fitness regimes and being in good physical shape.

Remember hearing Russell Osman and Tyrone Mings comparing notes on that issue and how things are somewhat different now to decades ago.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024