Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AConcernedIpswichFan 14:23 - Jun 28 with 916 viewsVic

Is doing a great job replacing harryfrombath - only with players rather than clubs.

Great work, really enjoy reading your pieces. Thank you.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

AConcernedIpswichFan on 14:25 - Jun 28 with 875 viewsCaptainAhab

Personally I'd like to see him change his name to AnOptimisticIpwichFan. Maybe after a couple more signings?
AConcernedIpswichFan on 14:25 - Jun 28 with 879 viewsTomTheWriter

Appreciate that, thank you.

Always enjoy this time of the year, getting to know new players linked with the club. The more obscure, the better in my opinion.

Blog: Where to Exploit and How to Avoid Being Exploited - Brentford

AConcernedIpswichFan on 14:27 - Jun 28 with 857 viewsTomTheWriter

AConcernedIpswichFan on 14:25 - Jun 28 by CaptainAhab

Personally I'd like to see him change his name to AnOptimisticIpwichFan. Maybe after a couple more signings?

Haahaa, I should do that soon.

The name was created back when we had Big Mick in charge, around the 16th place finish in the Championship. Felt like we were heading into one direction, guess I got that right.

AConcernedIpswichFan on 14:28 - Jun 28 with 823 viewsGeoffSentence

AConcernedIpswichFan on 14:25 - Jun 28 by CaptainAhab

Yep, poor chap, I wonder what is troubling him.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

AConcernedIpswichFan on 16:21 - Jun 28 with 565 viewsKropotkin123

Except Harryfrombath did it in conjunction with the site, under the blog section.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

AConcernedIpswichFan on 16:23 - Jun 28 with 552 viewsSamWhiteUK

AConcernedIpswichFan on 16:21 - Jun 28 by Kropotkin123

Except Harryfrombath did it in conjunction with the site, under the blog section.

One step at a time, hey? What's your point?
AConcernedIpswichFan on 16:29 - Jun 28 with 506 viewsJimmyJazz

AConcernedIpswichFan on 14:25 - Jun 28 by TomTheWriter

Appreciate that, thank you.

Always enjoy this time of the year, getting to know new players linked with the club. The more obscure, the better in my opinion.

How's the 'writing about Norwich' bit going? I would have thought if a self confessed Norwich fan had a blog with a byline saying they also covered us, there would be a hugely sceptical opinion

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

AConcernedIpswichFan on 16:36 - Jun 28 with 475 viewsTomTheWriter

AConcernedIpswichFan on 16:29 - Jun 28 by JimmyJazz

How's the 'writing about Norwich' bit going? I would have thought if a self confessed Norwich fan had a blog with a byline saying they also covered us, there would be a hugely sceptical opinion

Originally I was going to be writing about Norwich, Colchester and Southend, in relation to any 'big' news that came out about them. That has sort of fallen by the way side the last few months, with so much happening with Ipswich. I went for as unbiased as an opinion can be for the Buendia piece back in January, but I will solely be writing about Ipswich for the foreseeable future.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024