Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The family of the German girl have been found 19:58 - Jul 6 with 1137 viewsnoggin

and have announced that all the money will go to UNICEF. What a fantastic gesture and a fitting end to the story.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

The family of the German girl have been found (n/t) on 20:05 - Jul 6 with 1082 viewsSimonds92

This post has been edited by an administrator
The family of the German girl have been found on 20:06 - Jul 6 with 1057 viewsZx1988

The family of the German girl have been found (n/t) on 20:05 - Jul 6 by Simonds92

This post has been edited by an administrator

Erm… he was found not to be one.

I’d hope that those who started and perpetuated that nonsense are about to get quite the grounding in English libel law.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

The family of the German girl have been found on 20:08 - Jul 6 with 1035 viewsnoggin

The family of the German girl have been found on 20:06 - Jul 6 by Zx1988

I’d hope that those who started and perpetuated that nonsense are about to get quite the grounding in English libel law.

And Simonds deserves some time in the sin bin, to think about what he wrote.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

The family of the German girl have been found on 20:09 - Jul 6 with 1020 viewschrismakin

Yep,

fair play to the guy. Was it a bit strange, yes. But good on him for sticking up for what he wanted to do and clearly many people supported what he wanted to do. The amount of abuse he got was disgusting. If people didn't want to contribute, don't. What's the need to then send personal abusive messages and create fake tweets, we live in a very strange world

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

The family of the German girl have been found on 20:09 - Jul 6 with 1020 viewsjeera

That's got to be the best possible outcome.

Hopefully that's the end of that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The family of the German girl have been found on 20:14 - Jul 6 with 967 viewsSimonds92

Is this genuinely true? Was all of the social media stuff photoshopped? Feel bad if so.
The family of the German girl have been found on 20:18 - Jul 6 with 919 viewsjeera

The family of the German girl have been found on 20:14 - Jul 6 by Simonds92

Is this genuinely true? Was all of the social media stuff photoshopped? Feel bad if so.

It's always wise to be 100% certain and then still treble check these things before speaking out.

Innocent people have been murdered over false accusations that have turned into rumours and escalated.

The family of the German girl have been found on 20:26 - Jul 6 with 873 viewsGuthrum

Accidental down-arrow.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

The family of the German girl have been found on 20:33 - Jul 6 with 831 viewsSaigonTractor

The family of the German girl have been found on 20:09 - Jul 6 by chrismakin

Yep,

fair play to the guy. Was it a bit strange, yes. But good on him for sticking up for what he wanted to do and clearly many people supported what he wanted to do. The amount of abuse he got was disgusting. If people didn't want to contribute, don't. What's the need to then send personal abusive messages and create fake tweets, we live in a very strange world

Everyone talks about all this abuse she got, but all I see is that tweet with the 4 admittedly horrible screenshots calling her a Nazi or whatever. Which is bad, but isn't exactly a mountain of abuse.

I don't know this whole saga felt like making a mountain out of a molehill.

At least a significant amount of money has gone to a good cause because of it.
The family of the German girl have been found on 20:35 - Jul 6 with 811 viewsjeera

The family of the German girl have been found on 20:33 - Jul 6 by SaigonTractor

Everyone talks about all this abuse she got, but all I see is that tweet with the 4 admittedly horrible screenshots calling her a Nazi or whatever. Which is bad, but isn't exactly a mountain of abuse.

I don't know this whole saga felt like making a mountain out of a molehill.

At least a significant amount of money has gone to a good cause because of it.

There was a bit more than that.

But that's been done to death.

Money raised for a good cause in all so all's good there.

The family of the German girl have been found on 21:04 - Jul 6 with 716 viewsjaykay

The family of the German girl have been found on 20:14 - Jul 6 by Simonds92

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The family of the German girl have been found on 21:14 - Jul 6 with 674 viewsSimonds92

The family of the German girl have been found on 21:04 - Jul 6 by jaykay

You say that, and it is true, but the internet is also responsible for so much knowledge.
E.g. like a lot of people, before the internet I never knew the earth was flat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024