Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Italy reverting to type 22:05 - Jul 6 with 762 viewsVic

Hope they give away a pen.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Italy reverting to type on 22:12 - Jul 6 with 737 viewsGeoffSentence

What annoys me just as much as the shthousing is the pundits describing it as 'cute and clever'.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Italy reverting to type on 22:14 - Jul 6 with 725 viewsScuzzer

Why is Derek Guyler part of their coaching staff?

Established 1968

It's a long time since I played any football on 22:15 - Jul 6 with 725 viewsGuthrum

but I'm reasonably aquainted with pain (falling off ladders, bashing my head and hacking lumps off my fingers with Stanley knives).

Do these fairly light contacts, albeit happening at speed, really hurt as much as the players seem to indicate?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

It's a long time since I played any football on 23:31 - Jul 6 with 654 viewsMattinLondon

It's a long time since I played any football on 22:15 - Jul 6 by Guthrum

but I'm reasonably aquainted with pain (falling off ladders, bashing my head and hacking lumps off my fingers with Stanley knives).

Do these fairly light contacts, albeit happening at speed, really hurt as much as the players seem to indicate?

Are you Frank Spencer?
Italy reverting to type on 06:52 - Jul 7 with 591 viewsPendejo

Italy reverting to type on 22:14 - Jul 6 by Scuzzer

Why is Derek Guyler part of their coaching staff?

I thought he was maybe some sort of superstars with a ludicrous disguise... So may be he modelled on some random Englishman from and old b&w movie

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Italy reverting to type on 07:29 - Jul 7 with 557 viewsBLUEBEAT

I honestly can't think of a player I've enjoyed watching more during these Euros than the Italian captain Giorgio Chiellini.

Part wily old fox, part Machiavellian edgelord, part gleeful kid on the first day of the summer holidays, his defending remains sublime, his will to win undimmed and the sh!t-housery before the penalties last night had me on the floor. Comedy gold.

Poll: W or W

Italy reverting to type on 07:41 - Jul 7 with 545 viewsOldboy

They would have missed it anyway.
Italy reverting to type on 07:45 - Jul 7 with 536 viewsVic

Italy reverting to type on 07:29 - Jul 7 by BLUEBEAT

I honestly can't think of a player I've enjoyed watching more during these Euros than the Italian captain Giorgio Chiellini.

Part wily old fox, part Machiavellian edgelord, part gleeful kid on the first day of the summer holidays, his defending remains sublime, his will to win undimmed and the sh!t-housery before the penalties last night had me on the floor. Comedy gold.

Cant disagree with you. Great character by the looks of it.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024