Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone up to watch Peaty in the swimming? 03:08 - Jul 26 with 672 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Most dominant athlete in his event of any sport right now surely?

7 years without losing even one race. And has the top 50 times ever.

Should be the first GB Gold in a few minutes all being well

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone up to watch Peaty in the swimming? on 06:41 - Jul 26 with 615 viewsITFCed

I watched it live too, he’s a machine!

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

Anyone up to watch Peaty in the swimming? on 06:51 - Jul 26 with 609 viewsStenvict

I've stayed up to watch everything this morning. The BBC coverage is so poor. I can't believe they only have 2 sports on at one time. I swear they usually have numerous sports on the go. Half the coverage is them just in studio discussing what's happened as well when there is so much else on.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Anyone up to watch Peaty in the swimming? on 07:10 - Jul 26 with 569 viewsSitfcB

Anyone up to watch Peaty in the swimming? on 06:51 - Jul 26 by Stenvict

I've stayed up to watch everything this morning. The BBC coverage is so poor. I can't believe they only have 2 sports on at one time. I swear they usually have numerous sports on the go. Half the coverage is them just in studio discussing what's happened as well when there is so much else on.

I didn’t realise but seen a few people mention that they lost the rights to Eurosport so are now limited what they can show and have to take it from their feed.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone up to watch Peaty in the swimming? on 07:11 - Jul 26 with 562 viewsVaughan8

Anyone up to watch Peaty in the swimming? on 06:51 - Jul 26 by Stenvict

Eurosport have the rights apparently so 2 sports is all they can show.

Shame really as "free" coverage exposes a few more unusual sports.
Anyone up to watch Peaty in the swimming? on 08:06 - Jul 26 with 492 viewsElephantintheRoom

Would he go even faster if he didnt have all that ink weighing him down?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024