Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? 16:20 - Aug 9 with 4273 viewsHipsterectomy

We heard that once we had successfully bid for Edmundson a number of other clubs, including Championship clubs, were then trying to get him.

I’d imagine that if he speaks to the club he will choose us, but at the moment it sounds like it’s just interest from us to speak to the guy.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 17:54 - Aug 9 with 3644 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I know his dad, although I haven’t spoken to him for a few years now.

Sounds like a cheeky DM is called for 🤣🤣

Poll: Our final position

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:00 - Aug 9 with 3530 viewscatch74

I just don’t think we’ll have mushroom in the squad for him.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:32 - Aug 9 with 3260 viewsPhilTWTD

We're definitely in the running and talks are ongoing, and we ought to be able to beat any League One opposition. A bit different to Edmundson as no one had a fee agreed for him other than us.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:32 - Aug 9 with 3244 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 17:54 - Aug 9 by southnorfolkblue

All info gleaned gratefully received!
Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:34 - Aug 9 with 3205 viewsBryanPlug

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:00 - Aug 9 by catch74

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:35 - Aug 9 with 3167 viewsberkstractorboy

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:32 - Aug 9 by PhilTWTD

We're definitely in the running and talks are ongoing, and we ought to be able to beat any League One opposition. A bit different to Edmundson as no one had a fee agreed for him other than us.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Given Pompey sound like they are out of the running as Jacobs money could fund Morell, does that imply other clubs could have agreed a fee too with Luton (and we might not have agreed a fee yet)?
[Redacted] on 18:38 - Aug 9 with 3094 viewsvictorywilhappen

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 17:54 - Aug 9 by southnorfolkblue

[Redacted]
Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:41 - Aug 9 with 3029 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:35 - Aug 9 by berkstractorboy

Given Pompey sound like they are out of the running as Jacobs money could fund Morell, does that imply other clubs could have agreed a fee too with Luton (and we might not have agreed a fee yet)?

I would agree that Pompey are probably out of the running because of the collapse of the Jacobs move, but it appears they had agreed a fee. I think there may well be other clubs interested but we seem to be able to outbid Championship clubs let alone other League One sides.
Login to get fewer ads

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:56 - Aug 9 with 2798 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:35 - Aug 9 by berkstractorboy

Pompey fan at work says Ronan Curtis maybe to Blackburn so they might be a bit more flush

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 19:03 - Aug 9 with 2693 viewscvillageblue

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:41 - Aug 9 by PhilTWTD

I would agree that Pompey are probably out of the running because of the collapse of the Jacobs move, but it appears they had agreed a fee. I think there may well be other clubs interested but we seem to be able to outbid Championship clubs let alone other League One sides.

Bit different to Edmundson. It's been well known all summer that Morrell is available. Can't see much championship interest. As a Welsh fan I can confirm that he has never let Wales down.

Blog: Was It Worth It?

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 19:05 - Aug 9 with 2637 viewsGeomorph

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:34 - Aug 9 by BryanPlug

It’s only a shittake
Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 19:06 - Aug 9 with 2618 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 19:03 - Aug 9 by cvillageblue

Bit different to Edmundson. It's been well known all summer that Morrell is available. Can't see much championship interest. As a Welsh fan I can confirm that he has never let Wales down.

Good to hear! An Ipswich-born Wales international will clearly be your new favourite player.

I can't see Championship interest either, what I meant was we've fought off Championship interest all summer so I don't think anyone in League One will prove to be serious opposition.
Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 19:08 - Aug 9 with 2579 viewsLeaky

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:41 - Aug 9 by PhilTWTD

Phil wasn't pompey a loan deal.
Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 19:11 - Aug 9 with 2530 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 19:08 - Aug 9 by Leaky

Phil wasn't pompey a loan deal.

Could be wrong, but I didn't think so. Luton have been open to offers for him.
Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 19:11 - Aug 9 with 2519 viewsITFCBlues

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 19:06 - Aug 9 by PhilTWTD

Good to hear! An Ipswich-born Wales international will clearly be your new favourite player.

I can't see Championship interest either, what I meant was we've fought off Championship interest all summer so I don't think anyone in League One will prove to be serious opposition.

Regarding Edmundson, your story today suggests he only started training today? But I swear I read from the pre morecambe stuff that he'd been training but wasn't quite ready?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 19:15 - Aug 9 with 2440 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 19:11 - Aug 9 by ITFCBlues

Regarding Edmundson, your story today suggests he only started training today? But I swear I read from the pre morecambe stuff that he'd been training but wasn't quite ready?

Now you say that, I think PC may have said that on Friday and I was thinking of a comment he made earlier in the week. Will check. Either way, I'd be surprised if he plays tomorrow.
Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 19:17 - Aug 9 with 2381 viewsNBVJohn

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:00 - Aug 9 by catch74

Have you thought about a chant(erelle) for him yet.
Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club on 19:24 - Aug 9 with 2280 viewssouthnorfolkblue

[Redacted] on 18:38 - Aug 9 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

He lives in Bristol now so that might be a bit tricky 😂😂. Have to be Facebook I’m afraid

Poll: Our final position

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 19:43 - Aug 9 with 2093 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 18:56 - Aug 9 by BlueandTruesince82

Pompey fan at work says Ronan Curtis maybe to Blackburn so they might be a bit more flush

Ah yes, saw that earlier. If Adam Armstrong goes to Southampton, Curtis is expected to go to Blackburn.
Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 20:15 - Aug 9 with 1824 viewscvillageblue

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 19:06 - Aug 9 by PhilTWTD

There’s a bit of competition for that. Lee Evans so impressive Saturday and Wes Burns - a Welsh speaker who probably has played against one of my school teams!

Blog: Was It Worth It?

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 20:18 - Aug 9 with 1775 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 20:15 - Aug 9 by cvillageblue

There’s a bit of competition for that. Lee Evans so impressive Saturday and Wes Burns - a Welsh speaker who probably has played against one of my school teams!

We have had a lot of Welsh players in recent years.
Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 20:37 - Aug 9 with 1521 viewsBryanPlug

Phil, is Morrell likely to speak to the club? on 19:17 - Aug 9 by NBVJohn

Have you thought about a chant(erelle) for him yet.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024