Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finally got around to watching the ESPN Mariner tribute 21:21 - Sep 8 with 1080 viewsCoastalblue

Watched it in the last couple of days, you could tell he really touched people as a man and I'm glad that I did watch it.

He was 'my' player growing up, as a lad when he scored for England, living as I did surrounded by West Ham fans it was almost like I scored.

An incredible player, and it seems an incredible man too.

Sorry, a bit late to the party but quite touched by it.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Finally got around to watching the ESPN Mariner tribute on 21:53 - Sep 8 with 1016 viewsKeno

Do you mean this?.

Woah! It’s very very dusty in BN12

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Finally got around to watching the ESPN Mariner tribute on 22:01 - Sep 8 with 996 viewsChurchman

He’s on my avatar for a reason. My favourite player to play for ITFC and one of the best. It’s a smashing tribute. He was clearly respected and loved.
Finally got around to watching the ESPN Mariner tribute on 22:17 - Sep 8 with 958 viewsCoastalblue

Finally got around to watching the ESPN Mariner tribute on 21:53 - Sep 8 by Keno

Do you mean this?.

Yes, quite moving isn't it?

I'm not one to be touched by celebrity deaths, Sir Bobby hit me hard and made me understand people who did get affected by them, George Michael (no smirking at the back) was another, this was probably the only other one that really felt like a true shock to my system.

A little bit of me, albeit a younger me went with Paul and I'm touched that others seem to feel the same way.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Finally got around to watching the ESPN Mariner tribute on 22:33 - Sep 8 with 918 viewsKeno

Finally got around to watching the ESPN Mariner tribute on 22:17 - Sep 8 by Coastalblue

Yes, quite moving isn't it?

I'm not one to be touched by celebrity deaths, Sir Bobby hit me hard and made me understand people who did get affected by them, George Michael (no smirking at the back) was another, this was probably the only other one that really felt like a true shock to my system.

A little bit of me, albeit a younger me went with Paul and I'm touched that others seem to feel the same way.

Very moving and makes you realise what a guy he was

So lucky to have seen him in pomp, at his best, playing for Ipswich

Finally got around to watching the ESPN Mariner tribute on 22:52 - Sep 8 with 889 viewsVic

Finally got around to watching the ESPN Mariner tribute on 21:53 - Sep 8 by Keno

Do you mean this?.

Dusty here in IP21 too. What a bloke, what a player.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Finally got around to watching the ESPN Mariner tribute on 23:13 - Sep 8 with 855 viewsMillsyVOR

Legend…👌
Finally got around to watching the ESPN Mariner tribute on 09:12 - Sep 9 with 614 viewsKeno

Finally got around to watching the ESPN Mariner tribute on 23:13 - Sep 8 by MillsyVOR

Legend…👌

Bumped, for anyone hasn't watched it yet

Finally got around to watching the ESPN Mariner tribute on 11:31 - Sep 9 with 516 viewsMeadowlark

Thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024