Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesus wept…. these are dark dark times… 7 points from 3 now 17:15 - Sep 11 with 642 viewsunstableblue

And I just can’t see it coming after that

I thought it was a MUST win.. many have said it wasn’t… but 7 needed from the next 3

Especially with Lincoln winning 5-1

Certainly Doncaster is a MUST win, surely??????

The system is not just miles off

The idiots on this board stating Bolton would be easy?! And we should swipe them away. They had a great shape, movement and good players in their centre backs, deep playmaker, and wingers

The idiots on this board saying this league is low quality and walkable… ask Sheff Weds fans after a 3-0 loss at Plymouth

Also two weeks on the training ground is not as good as playing a competitive game as Bolton had

But Cook under huge pressure now… some of our attacks were just a delight to watch and what we have missed… but the rest of our play was woeful, poor full back play, missing central midfield, shaky centre backs…. Shape is not right

He does need Morsy… but he needs a win and the team need a win… we should have gelled but we have not

The only bright spot was Aluko… I slated Cook for bringing him into the club and playing him… but he was hugely improved

But we have a huge GLASS JAW - both the fans and the team

Funnily I’d give Cook more time… I feel this is a player confidence issue as much as his system

BUT these visiting managers are looking more effective technical than Cook

But Jesus we need some personality

This club feels a poisoned chalice

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Jesus wept…. these are dark dark times… 7 points from 3 now on 17:17 - Sep 11 with 603 viewsBlueBadger

We've got what is allegedly a championship standard squad. At very least, we shouldn't be abjectly losing to these teams. This division is utter toss.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jesus wept…. these are dark dark times… 7 points from 3 now on 17:19 - Sep 11 with 564 viewsJ2BLUE

There's not that much wrong with your posts, you just need to cut the drama a little. Must win is thrown around so much. Just use it when it's literal. Clearly we need results and fast. Today was especially rattling as there are no excuses. That was close to full strength.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jesus wept…. these are dark dark times… 7 points from 3 now on 17:21 - Sep 11 with 518 viewsHerbivore

That was probably the worst performance I've seen from Town, and we've really plumbed those depths in recent years. Utterly gutless, clueless, just pathetic. Two weeks working with the players and the defensive organisation was barely Sunday league standard. Awful.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jesus wept…. these are dark dark times… 7 points from 3 now on 17:22 - Sep 11 with 509 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So you can't see us getting 7 points from the next 3 matches (neither can I - 2 wins and a draw from our current form and performances). Yet you somehow decide giving Cook more time is for the best. We are moving in the wrong direction. We need a change.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jesus wept…. these are dark dark times… 7 points from 3 now on 17:23 - Sep 11 with 482 viewsGuthrum

Jesus wept…. these are dark dark times… 7 points from 3 now on 17:21 - Sep 11 by Herbivore

That was probably the worst performance I've seen from Town, and we've really plumbed those depths in recent years. Utterly gutless, clueless, just pathetic. Two weeks working with the players and the defensive organisation was barely Sunday league standard. Awful.

We probably spent the entire fortnight practicing pretty attacks - against our own defenders.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Jesus wept…. these are dark dark times… 7 points from 3 now on 17:23 - Sep 11 with 480 viewsunstableblue

Jesus wept…. these are dark dark times… 7 points from 3 now on 17:19 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

There's not that much wrong with your posts, you just need to cut the drama a little. Must win is thrown around so much. Just use it when it's literal. Clearly we need results and fast. Today was especially rattling as there are no excuses. That was close to full strength.

Surely Doncaster is a MUST win J2?

The defence was shambolic today, cannot see us not conceding against Lincoln and Sheff weds

Jesus wept…. these are dark dark times… 7 points from 3 now on 17:26 - Sep 11 with 429 viewsunstableblue

Jesus wept…. these are dark dark times… 7 points from 3 now on 17:22 - Sep 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

So you can't see us getting 7 points from the next 3 matches (neither can I - 2 wins and a draw from our current form and performances). Yet you somehow decide giving Cook more time is for the best. We are moving in the wrong direction. We need a change.

My reason for mentioning 7 points was that was the board consensus for the games in September

We’ve now got to get that from 3

But I agree that would seem miraculous

As for Cook future… can understand calls for change… but he should have time UNLESS the loss of his assistant means that he isn’t the quality we perceived he had

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024