Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We really do need a convincing win tonight 17:29 - Sep 28 with 506 viewsnoggin

I know 3 points is 3 points but we the fans need to see that Cook can get 90 minutes out of the team. COYB.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

We really do need a convincing win tonight on 17:44 - Sep 28 with 461 viewschrismakin

I've never seen a side show 90 minutes

I will take 60 minutes and a little bit of a 1st gear second half moment when we are already 5-0 ahead tho.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

We really do need a convincing win tonight on 18:16 - Sep 28 with 396 viewsIllinoisblue

It’d be nice but I’d take ANY kind of win.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We really do need a convincing win tonight on 18:31 - Sep 28 with 351 viewsHerbivore

We really do need a convincing win tonight on 18:16 - Sep 28 by Illinoisblue

It’d be nice but I’d take ANY kind of win.

Agreed. Think it's unrealistic to expect us to suddenly be click and produce a dominant win, especially with the added pressure of not winning at home yet. Get a win of any kind, hopefully whilst playing reasonably well, and that'll do for now. And then follow it up with another win at the weekend ideally. It's about getting some momentum for now.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We really do need a convincing win tonight on 19:07 - Sep 28 with 275 viewsBlueBadger

We really do need a convincing win tonight on 18:31 - Sep 28 by Herbivore

Agreed. Think it's unrealistic to expect us to suddenly be click and produce a dominant win, especially with the added pressure of not winning at home yet. Get a win of any kind, hopefully whilst playing reasonably well, and that'll do for now. And then follow it up with another win at the weekend ideally. It's about getting some momentum for now.

Consistency is even more key to this division than the Chamopnship, we need to start grinding out a few. Tonight is a good opportunity for a 'confidence' win.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024