Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
speculation that Mr Webber is preparing to depart then 12:29 - Sep 29 with 1247 viewsgalacticoblue

..with a number 2 to his position now appointed. Seems fairly sensible - but can't hep but think that Norwich may have gone as far as they can now. Admittedly though, that could be wishful thinking.
speculation that Mr Webber is preparing to depart then on 12:33 - Sep 29 with 1155 viewsNthQldITFC

I guess Tim Rice will have to do the music as well as the lyrics then? Or does this refer to someone, somewhere unimportant, of whom I have never heard?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

speculation that Mr Webber is preparing to depart then on 12:34 - Sep 29 with 1141 viewsgalacticoblue

speculation that Mr Webber is preparing to depart then on 12:33 - Sep 29 by NthQldITFC

I guess Tim Rice will have to do the music as well as the lyrics then? Or does this refer to someone, somewhere unimportant, of whom I have never heard?

possibly
speculation that Mr Webber is preparing to depart then on 12:42 - Sep 29 with 1067 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Who? And why should we be bothered?
They are two leagues above us and their infatuation gets right on my left one.

Leave them to it until we are in the same league next year.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

speculation that Mr Webber is preparing to depart then on 13:25 - Sep 29 with 784 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Mr Who?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

speculation that Mr Webber is preparing to depart then on 13:30 - Sep 29 with 746 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I thought Farke was still their manager. When did Webber come in? Can't have been there long!

They have nailed down yo-yo club and all the financial security it brings.

Of course, there are other clubs of their stature and supporter-base that have made the step up to being Premier League which is why I wonder how accepting their fans will be of their approach. Burnley, Brighton and Palace spring to mind. However, perhaps their fans are equally mindful of the plight of the likes of us, Charlton, Bolton, etc.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

speculation that Mr Webber is preparing to depart then on 13:31 - Sep 29 with 749 viewsSomethingBlue

Think it's pretty nailed-on he goes at the end of the season. Norwich need to manage the next few months carefully. Whether or not they stay up they're in a fantastic position infrastructurally & financially — but they need to get the succession plan right.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024