Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? 21:41 - Oct 4 with 3274 viewsBlueastheycome

Could do worse right now.
Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 21:42 - Oct 4 with 3263 viewschrismakin

tomorrow

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 21:44 - Oct 4 with 3251 viewsBlueastheycome

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 21:42 - Oct 4 by chrismakin

tomorrow

Micky Mouse trophy doesn’t count
Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 21:44 - Oct 4 with 3250 views_sanctimoanious_

tomorrow

off on the hour, slight thighs strain, out for 3/4 months.

Waste of space.
Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 22:11 - Oct 4 with 3144 viewsBurns7

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 21:44 - Oct 4 by Blueastheycome

We call it that but why are we right now too big for it? Looking like we're heading for 4 seasons in this league. We have such a bad attitude for a club that's really done nothing for so long. If we keep taking the p1ss out of competitive cups and continue to be passengers in league and cups we really deserve all we get. We as supporters should be demanding more of the club frankly.
Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 22:16 - Oct 4 with 3116 viewschrismakin

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 22:11 - Oct 4 by Burns7

We call it that but why are we right now too big for it? Looking like we're heading for 4 seasons in this league. We have such a bad attitude for a club that's really done nothing for so long. If we keep taking the p1ss out of competitive cups and continue to be passengers in league and cups we really deserve all we get. We as supporters should be demanding more of the club frankly.

It's not a competitive cup. It's a pointless cup with crazy rules.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 22:25 - Oct 4 with 3086 viewsRadlett_blue

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 22:16 - Oct 4 by chrismakin

Sunderland & Portsmouth fans probably enjoyed winning it in recent years and we are a SO much bigger club than them.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 19:33 - Oct 5 with 2741 viewsBlueastheycome

tomorrow

No Nolo
Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 19:47 - Oct 5 with 2674 viewsdominiciawful

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 22:25 - Oct 4 by Radlett_blue

Sunderland & Portsmouth fans probably enjoyed winning it in recent years and we are a SO much bigger club than them.

We really aren't a "so much bigger club" than them. Portsmouth are a similar size and Sunderland are bigger. Still, we're certainly bigger than the majority in our tinpot division.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Login to get fewer ads

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 21:50 - Oct 5 with 2491 viewsChocorange

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 19:47 - Oct 5 by dominiciawful

We really aren't a "so much bigger club" than them. Portsmouth are a similar size and Sunderland are bigger. Still, we're certainly bigger than the majority in our tinpot division.

U may have missed the sarcasm…..
Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 22:03 - Oct 5 with 2408 viewsJ2BLUE

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 22:11 - Oct 4 by Burns7

For most people it's the U23 teams we have the problem with. Just league one and two then great.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 22:14 - Oct 5 with 2359 viewsBurns7

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 22:16 - Oct 4 by chrismakin

Coventry and the like used it as a building block to get back in the Championship, but keep kidding yourself that it's all pointless. I love Ipswich but guess what, right now, we're pointless and you stop that by winning things.
Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 22:27 - Oct 5 with 2312 viewschrismakin

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 22:14 - Oct 5 by Burns7

Coventry and the like used it as a building block to get back in the Championship, but keep kidding yourself that it's all pointless. I love Ipswich but guess what, right now, we're pointless and you stop that by winning things.

Its a cup that includes u23 sides

By all means I hope PC gets out of it what he can, but would I be excited if we won it? not in the slightest

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 07:22 - Oct 6 with 2060 viewswitchdoctor

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 22:27 - Oct 5 by chrismakin

By all means I hope PC gets out of it what he can, but would I be excited if we won it? not in the slightest

you wouldn’t go to the final if we made it then?
Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 08:13 - Oct 6 with 1951 viewsOwainG1992

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 21:44 - Oct 4 by Blueastheycome

Disrespectful to Mickey Mouse!
Disneyworld is brilliant.
😂

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 08:27 - Oct 6 with 1921 viewsWallingford_Boy

No, we really couldn’t.

Other than Jacko maybe.

RIP Sir Bobby

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 09:50 - Oct 6 with 1810 viewsWickets

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 22:27 - Oct 5 by chrismakin

Each to their own but i would love a Town Wembley trip and their is nowt wrong with winning footie matches .
Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 12:59 - Oct 6 with 1688 viewsBlueastheycome

Just seen on EADT he is injured anyway
Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 13:22 - Oct 6 with 1640 viewschrismakin

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 07:22 - Oct 6 by witchdoctor

you wouldn’t go to the final if we made it then?

not really, i'd probably watch it on the tele, but it's a reserve cup imo devalued further by the addition of prem u23 sides and each fixture played is reserves v reserves.

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 15:29 - Oct 6 with 1531 viewslongtimefan

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 13:22 - Oct 6 by chrismakin

not really, i'd probably watch it on the tele, but it's a reserve cup imo devalued further by the addition of prem u23 sides and each fixture played is reserves v reserves.

And yet you were prepared to pay £10 to watch a group stage match yesterday!
Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 17:05 - Oct 6 with 1464 viewschrismakin

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 15:29 - Oct 6 by longtimefan

And yet you were prepared to pay £10 to watch a group stage match yesterday!

I did indeed, why, no idea
but it's town, why wouldn't I

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 17:42 - Oct 6 with 1433 viewswitchdoctor

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 17:05 - Oct 6 by chrismakin

I did indeed, why, no idea
but it's town, why wouldn't I

but you wouldn’t want to see the Town at Wembley?….righty ho…
Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 17:45 - Oct 6 with 1428 viewschrismakin

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 17:42 - Oct 6 by witchdoctor

but you wouldn’t want to see the Town at Wembley?….righty ho…

I've seen town at Wembley, not the new one obviously, but seen it, and San Siro, Russia etc

Wembley for reserve cup? why?

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 17:58 - Oct 6 with 1396 viewswitchdoctor

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 17:45 - Oct 6 by chrismakin

I've seen town at Wembley, not the new one obviously, but seen it, and San Siro, Russia etc

it’s the new Wembley I mean…but hey ho…you have your views and that’s ok..👍
Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 15:47 - Oct 7 with 1202 viewsSamWhiteUK

Sooo…when does Jon Nolan get a crack at it then? on 17:45 - Oct 6 by chrismakin

Sorry but you're talking utter b0ll0cks here, I think you've taken this one too far
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024