Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was they type of win the squad needed 17:08 - Oct 23 with 546 viewswkj

Not quite as dramatic as Town vs Coventy when Counago made suffolk collectively climax, but the voodoo of chucking a game away has to be mentally lifted after that.

Fleetwood played better than their league position today, and we didn't really play that bad at all.

All in all, a thoroughly entertaining game of footie, and one where we managed to break the curse a bit.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

That was they type of win the squad needed on 17:10 - Oct 23 with 518 viewsHipsterectomy

100%

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

That was they type of win the squad needed on 17:11 - Oct 23 with 501 viewsMetal_Hacker

Totally agree. Great for the guys and ourselves

The curse is laid to rest - hopefully

Poll: If it were one or the other

That was they type of win the squad needed on 17:15 - Oct 23 with 451 viewsIllinoisblue

It was a huge win. If we’d dropped yet more points everyone would have been unbearable. A massive result.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That was they type of win the squad needed on 17:18 - Oct 23 with 412 viewschicoazul

Great win. Squad management paid off today. When you can bring Celina off the bench in league one then you ought to get something and they did.
It’s happening boyos. 10 unbeaten now isn’t it? Only a few points off the play offs. Maybe Cook was right all along, it needed time it needed Morsy and it needed a bit of luck.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

That was they type of win the squad needed on 17:19 - Oct 23 with 394 viewsChurchman

I think the maddest was Sheffield Utd with 10 men. Talk about going bananas.
That was they type of win the squad needed on 17:36 - Oct 23 with 323 viewswkj

That was they type of win the squad needed on 17:19 - Oct 23 by Churchman

I think the maddest was Sheffield Utd with 10 men. Talk about going bananas.

Im wracking my head to remember this game.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

That was they type of win the squad needed on 18:36 - Oct 23 with 226 viewspatrickswell

That was they type of win the squad needed on 17:18 - Oct 23 by chicoazul

Great win. Squad management paid off today. When you can bring Celina off the bench in league one then you ought to get something and they did.
It’s happening boyos. 10 unbeaten now isn’t it? Only a few points off the play offs. Maybe Cook was right all along, it needed time it needed Morsy and it needed a bit of luck.

4 unbeaten in the league.
That was they type of win the squad needed on 18:40 - Oct 23 with 217 viewsChurchman

That was they type of win the squad needed on 17:36 - Oct 23 by wkj

Im wracking my head to remember this game.

It was in 2003. My memory is slightly out in that the winner came on 88 mins.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/2715885.stm
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024