Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All those that were concerned we aren’t challenging for the top 2?! 08:25 - Dec 8 with 450 viewsChrisd

Thoughts now? 🤔

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

All those that were concerned we aren’t challenging for the top 2?! on 08:27 - Dec 8 with 437 viewsSwansea_Blue

Er, we're still not challenging for the top 2?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

All those that were concerned we aren’t challenging for the top 2?! on 08:27 - Dec 8 with 432 viewsHerbivore

The issue was that less than halfway through the season we are already out of the picture to challenge for the top 2. That hasn't changed suddenly. I'm not really sure what your point is?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

All those that were concerned we aren’t challenging for the top 2?! on 08:29 - Dec 8 with 418 viewsDubtractor

Top 2?

I was more concerned that we're not even challenging for the top 6.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

All those that were concerned we aren’t challenging for the top 2?! on 08:43 - Dec 8 with 372 viewsChrisd

All those that were concerned we aren’t challenging for the top 2?! on 08:27 - Dec 8 by Herbivore

The issue was that less than halfway through the season we are already out of the picture to challenge for the top 2. That hasn't changed suddenly. I'm not really sure what your point is?

Think it’s pretty clear. Endless points per games posts after matches, ratio of points needed until the end of the season generally getting knickers in a twist. Then you look at us right now, finishing top 10 looks more a realistic target. Expect another season in L1, that’s the reality of the situation.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 9:48]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

All those that were concerned we aren’t challenging for the top 2?! on 08:48 - Dec 8 with 341 viewsBseaBlue

All those that were concerned we aren’t challenging for the top 2?! on 08:43 - Dec 8 by Chrisd

Think it’s pretty clear. Endless points per games posts after matches, ratio of points needed until the end of the season generally getting knickers in a twist. Then you look at us right now, finishing top 10 looks more a realistic target. Expect another season in L1, that’s the reality of the situation.

Becasue it isn't good enough is it? Cook has massively failed here and left us in a complete mess. The squad is clearly unbalanced despite the huge overhaul and it needs someone in ASAP to get us organised and playing with a game plan.

If anything, last night is the perfect evidence that a management change was required!
All those that were concerned we aren’t challenging for the top 2?! on 09:17 - Dec 8 with 305 viewsHerbivore

All those that were concerned we aren’t challenging for the top 2?! on 08:43 - Dec 8 by Chrisd

I agree that Cook's performance has made it very hard for us to now finish in the top 6, let alone top 2. I'm still struggling to see what your point is.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024