Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two points a game 19:33 - Dec 18 with 684 viewsHARRY10

In the second half of the season, will give us 46 points - 75 in total

That's 92 points if it was over the season, a tall order just to possibly hit 6th

Given that if Oxford pick up their average of 2 points a game they would look to finish on 82 points, with Plymouth finishing on 80 (6th)
Two points a game on 19:38 - Dec 18 with 638 viewschrismakin

All I want to see is a clear direction of upward trend in performances and results

I don't see us going a sudden run of regular wins. But just some form of progress would be nice.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Two points a game on 19:45 - Dec 18 with 594 viewsdavblue

play offs are gone barring a really, really good performance.

With a new manager who's going to make mistakes. Sorry to say this but it's all about building for next season.
Two points a game on 20:06 - Dec 18 with 533 viewsHARRY10

yep, that's about the measure of it (the above two)

McKenna should know by mid Jan who we are going to keep and who will need to be moved on.

Though that may be easier said than done in some cases.
Two points a game on 20:20 - Dec 18 with 481 viewsRadlett_blue

Two points a game on 19:38 - Dec 18 by chrismakin

All I want to see is a clear direction of upward trend in performances and results

I don't see us going a sudden run of regular wins. But just some form of progress would be nice.

Indeed, I don't expect miracles from McKenna as he hasn't been brought in as a fire-fighter. Let's hope that, after a few games, we see a distinct pattern of play, players played in appropriate roles & some motivation so that we don't have flat second halves or look like collapsing after we concede a goal & some decent intensity over 90 minutes. If McKenna can achieve that, some results should eventually come & give us some hope for a serious assault on promotion next season.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2021 20:21]

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Two points a game on 20:23 - Dec 18 with 452 viewsCheltenham_Blue

What’s your point?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024