Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what time is McKenna’s press conference tomorrow and how can we follow it? 22:52 - Dec 19 with 1242 viewshatch

Any chance of a live stream like they used to?
So what time is McKenna’s press conference tomorrow and how can we follow it? on 08:33 - Dec 20 with 979 viewshatch

Bump - Phil?
So what time is McKenna’s press conference tomorrow and how can we follow it? on 09:03 - Dec 20 with 910 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So what time is McKenna’s press conference tomorrow and how can we follow it? on 08:33 - Dec 20 by hatch

Bump - Phil?

Think I read somewhere it was early this morning. 9am is in my head somewhere, but now it’ll turn out to be 3pm

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So what time is McKenna’s press conference tomorrow and how can we follow it? on 09:12 - Dec 20 with 856 viewsPhilTWTD

So what time is McKenna’s press conference tomorrow and how can we follow it? on 08:33 - Dec 20 by hatch

Bump - Phil?

So what time is McKenna’s press conference tomorrow and how can we follow it? on 09:16 - Dec 20 with 822 viewsjeera

So what time is McKenna’s press conference tomorrow and how can we follow it? on 09:03 - Dec 20 by Cheltenham_Blue

Think I read somewhere it was early this morning. 9am is in my head somewhere, but now it’ll turn out to be 3pm

You'd think with two guesses you might have at least got close!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So what time is McKenna’s press conference tomorrow and how can we follow it? on 09:25 - Dec 20 with 767 viewsSitfcB

So what time is McKenna’s press conference tomorrow and how can we follow it? on 09:12 - Dec 20 by PhilTWTD

So we’ve missed it?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So what time is McKenna’s press conference tomorrow and how can we follow it? on 09:37 - Dec 20 with 694 viewsfooters

So what time is McKenna’s press conference tomorrow and how can we follow it? on 09:25 - Dec 20 by SitfcB

So we’ve missed it?

Bit early, isn't it? I'd be worried if our new gaffer's still up and about at that ungodly hour.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024