Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know if the Lincoln game may be in doubt? 19:37 - Dec 28 with 761 viewsSitfcB

Apparently they’ve got Covid?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone know if the Lincoln game may be in doubt? on 19:40 - Dec 28 with 740 viewsDubtractor

I've not heard anything, and I'm sure there would have been a post or two on here if there was anything to it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone know if the Lincoln game may be in doubt? on 19:44 - Dec 28 with 722 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I've not heard anything but it is notable that some matches have been called off due to it as late as 2 hours before kick off. I would not be overly surprised to be on my way to either tomorrow or Saturday's match and find out it is off.

I have once got down to PR only to find out the match was off many years ago. A strange feeling seeing no fans and thinking something is up before asking someone and finding out (pre mobile phones and internet).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone know if the Lincoln game may be in doubt? on 20:28 - Dec 28 with 638 viewsKieran_Knows

What’s covid?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone know if the Lincoln game may be in doubt? on 20:32 - Dec 28 with 623 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone know if the Lincoln game may be in doubt? on 20:28 - Dec 28 by Kieran_Knows

What’s covid?

Kieran knows. He has taken every precaution to ensure it has not spread within the squad.

Anyone know if the Lincoln game may be in doubt? on 20:34 - Dec 28 with 616 viewsnorth_stand77

Anyone know if the Lincoln game may be in doubt? on 19:44 - Dec 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

I've not heard anything but it is notable that some matches have been called off due to it as late as 2 hours before kick off. I would not be overly surprised to be on my way to either tomorrow or Saturday's match and find out it is off.

I have once got down to PR only to find out the match was off many years ago. A strange feeling seeing no fans and thinking something is up before asking someone and finding out (pre mobile phones and internet).

I did that too several years ago. Might have been a very snowy boxing day? Got in to Ipswich via Bramford Rd and noticed lack of traffic!!
Anyone know if the Lincoln game may be in doubt? on 20:37 - Dec 28 with 597 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone know if the Lincoln game may be in doubt? on 20:34 - Dec 28 by north_stand77

I did that too several years ago. Might have been a very snowy boxing day? Got in to Ipswich via Bramford Rd and noticed lack of traffic!!

In my case it a lot more than several years ago. As I say pre-mobile phones and all. I think I had travelled by train or would have heard it on the radio unless it was a very late call off. A snowy Boxing Day would make sense. I can also recall getting down to a match versus Blackburn for it to have sold out before I got there and watching on a TV screen through the Centre Spot window.

Anyone know if the Lincoln game may be in doubt? on 20:42 - Dec 28 with 583 viewsnorth_stand77

Anyone know if the Lincoln game may be in doubt? on 20:37 - Dec 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

In my case it a lot more than several years ago. As I say pre-mobile phones and all. I think I had travelled by train or would have heard it on the radio unless it was a very late call off. A snowy Boxing Day would make sense. I can also recall getting down to a match versus Blackburn for it to have sold out before I got there and watching on a TV screen through the Centre Spot window.

Ha! The Centre Spot, TWTD!
Anyone know if the Lincoln game may be in doubt? on 23:25 - Dec 28 with 395 viewsTheBoyBlue

They say they're preparing as if the game is on, but Gillingham said that...

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024