Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough vs Reading tonight 19:32 - Feb 16 with 1237 viewsdominiciawful

Big game.

And hopefully it will be a League One fixture next season.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Peterborough vs Reading tonight on 20:42 - Feb 16 with 1172 viewsIllinoisblue

And what memories those two bring up; the 1-4 spanking at home to posh, including spectacular fk-up from Will Norris in goal, and then the loss to Reading where I forget his name scored after getting dogs abuse from the north stand.

Lambert left us a lot of great memories, didn’t he.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Peterborough vs Reading tonight on 20:58 - Feb 16 with 1122 viewsHipsterectomy

Coulson is playing well. *Is taking their corner and free kicks as well.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2022 20:59]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Peterborough vs Reading tonight on 21:02 - Feb 16 with 1089 viewsHipsterectomy

I had to check that Reading's Drinkwater is indeed the £110,000 a week Premier League winner

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Peterborough vs Reading tonight on 21:08 - Feb 16 with 1062 viewsSitfcB

Peterborough vs Reading tonight on 20:42 - Feb 16 by Illinoisblue

And what memories those two bring up; the 1-4 spanking at home to posh, including spectacular fk-up from Will Norris in goal, and then the loss to Reading where I forget his name scored after getting dogs abuse from the north stand.

Nelson Oliveria. Scum cu*t

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Peterborough vs Reading tonight on 02:25 - Feb 17 with 854 viewstextbackup

that peterborough game is the only time i've ever properly lost it at a game.

i left with 20mins to go..... got back to my car, then walked back to the ground, and went in the pioneer stand, and stood by the tunnel to tell them what i thought, might not be my proudest moment, but something snapped in my brain that day.

seeing them all walk off hopelessly dejected and empty, lambert looked straight through me, chambers shrugged his shoulders, keane and judge dead behind the eyes. up there with losing 5-1 to norwich for me

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Peterborough vs Reading tonight on 07:24 - Feb 17 with 754 viewsbrogansnose

Peterborough vs Reading tonight on 02:25 - Feb 17 by textbackup

i left with 20mins to go..... got back to my car, then walked back to the ground, and went in the pioneer stand, and stood by the tunnel to tell them what i thought, might not be my proudest moment, but something snapped in my brain that day.

seeing them all walk off hopelessly dejected and empty, lambert looked straight through me, chambers shrugged his shoulders, keane and judge dead behind the eyes. up there with losing 5-1 to norwich for me

That game did for me it was gutless, inept and pitiful and all in all I'd had enough. Said to my lads after that match that if we lose to Fleetwood in the week then that's me done. We lost to them but Covid put paid to the season. Tbh, it's just as well because I wouldn't have been coming back and the extended break from football gave me time to re-charge so to speak.

Anybody who moans about performances after we've won should have a proper think about our very recent past.
Peterborough vs Reading tonight on 07:30 - Feb 17 with 743 viewsITFC_Forever

Peterborough vs Reading tonight on 07:24 - Feb 17 by brogansnose

That game did for me it was gutless, inept and pitiful and all in all I'd had enough. Said to my lads after that match that if we lose to Fleetwood in the week then that's me done. We lost to them but Covid put paid to the season. Tbh, it's just as well because I wouldn't have been coming back and the extended break from football gave me time to re-charge so to speak.

Anybody who moans about performances after we've won should have a proper think about our very recent past.

Had the Vid not come along, after those Posh and Fleetwood games I was set to give up us for the season and travel around to neutral games to edge closer to the 92.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Peterborough vs Reading tonight on 09:32 - Feb 17 with 657 viewsPJH

A League One fixture next year if Barnsley stay up-I certainly want Derby relegated.
Login to get fewer ads

Peterborough vs Reading tonight on 10:38 - Feb 17 with 592 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Your last paragraph. That sums up everything about the players and their can't be arsed attitude from that era. The Evans' era that was a nice and easy payday and no pressure whatsoever.
Peterborough vs Reading tonight on 10:39 - Feb 17 with 588 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I just knew we'd get hammered that day. Didn't even bother going.
Peterborough vs Reading tonight on 10:49 - Feb 17 with 566 viewsDyland

Toney hat-trick wasn't it? Bizarre chants of "who are you" met with him pointing to the name on the back of his shirt. I thought fair play.

Abject stuff, even worse than January 2017 if that were possible, and it was. Yeh right Evans.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Peterborough vs Reading tonight on 11:15 - Feb 17 with 521 viewsaardvaark

I know it was windy but the game was atrocious.. league 1 definitely next season - Reading are such a nothing club. And I hate Peterborough for some irrational reason....probably Ferguson.

Poll: When, not if, will Jewell go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024