Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Lambert is interested in the Aberdeen Job 16:04 - Feb 18 with 825 viewshype313

On another note, I'm interested in Gal Gadot.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Paul Lambert is interested in the Aberdeen Job on 16:06 - Feb 18 with 808 viewsWD19

The prospect of working with JET clearly enticing him.....
Paul Lambert is interested in the Aberdeen Job on 16:07 - Feb 18 with 800 viewshype313

Paul Lambert is interested in the Aberdeen Job on 16:06 - Feb 18 by WD19

The prospect of working with JET clearly enticing him.....

Getting the band back together.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Paul Lambert is interested in the Aberdeen Job on 16:35 - Feb 18 with 739 viewsMattinLondon

Could be worse for Aberdeen fans…Paul Cook could have expressed an interest in the vacancy.
Paul Lambert is interested in the Aberdeen Job on 17:23 - Feb 18 with 687 viewsBlueBadger

They have a weirdly high opinion of him in Scotland. I got banned from a Scottish newspaper's comments sections because at the time he was touting himself for the Celtic job and I'd told them it was a bad idea and why.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Paul Lambert is interested in the Aberdeen Job on 19:15 - Feb 18 with 596 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Paul Lambert is interested in the Aberdeen Job on 17:23 - Feb 18 by BlueBadger

They have a weirdly high opinion of him in Scotland. I got banned from a Scottish newspaper's comments sections because at the time he was touting himself for the Celtic job and I'd told them it was a bad idea and why.

The biggest ego of all ITFC managers (I’ve been with massive clubs etc etc) matched up with the smallest ability.
Paul Lambert is interested in the Aberdeen Job on 19:25 - Feb 18 with 565 viewsBlueBadger

Paul Lambert is interested in the Aberdeen Job on 19:15 - Feb 18 by muhrensleftfoot

The biggest ego of all ITFC managers (I’ve been with massive clubs etc etc) matched up with the smallest ability.

I dunno, there's some stiff competition from Famous Roy and Mini Roy there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Paul Lambert is interested in the Aberdeen Job on 20:33 - Feb 18 with 504 viewsMattinLondon

Paul Lambert is interested in the Aberdeen Job on 19:25 - Feb 18 by BlueBadger

I dunno, there's some stiff competition from Famous Roy and Mini Roy there.

In fairness Mick has a pretty big ego as well as thin skin. He gets away with it as he’s fairly competent in the championship.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024