Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3rd Goal Yesterday 10:11 - Feb 20 with 1007 viewsDubtractor

Just watching the highlights as wasn't there yesterday, and Jackson's input on that 3rd goal is excellent.

First he wins the header from the ball upfield, then almost before he even lands he is on the turn and running the channel for the return ball, before the excellent cross for the goal.

We've obviously been starved of a well coached team for a few years, but it really stands out when you see well worked goals such as that, which are clearly the result of time on the training ground.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

3rd Goal Yesterday on 10:15 - Feb 20 with 943 viewsFixed_It

Indeed. And it was good to see Celina bust a gut to get in a good position to receive the pass and score an 'easy' tap-in.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

3rd Goal Yesterday on 10:25 - Feb 20 with 910 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

3rd Goal Yesterday on 10:15 - Feb 20 by Fixed_It

Indeed. And it was good to see Celina bust a gut to get in a good position to receive the pass and score an 'easy' tap-in.

I am still finding the sight of him busting a gut to run back in the other direction much more satisfying.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

3rd Goal Yesterday on 10:28 - Feb 20 with 887 viewscatch74

3rd Goal Yesterday on 10:25 - Feb 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

I am still finding the sight of him busting a gut to run back in the other direction much more satisfying.

Yep, really noticed that. He wants in to this, play offs and up the only way with him though surely.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

3rd Goal Yesterday on 10:35 - Feb 20 with 860 viewsPhilTWTD

Jackson has always been good at picking players out inside the area, the first in this game being an example.

This post has been edited by an administrator
3rd Goal Yesterday on 10:59 - Feb 20 with 715 viewstractordownsouth

3rd Goal Yesterday on 10:35 - Feb 20 by PhilTWTD

Jackson has always been good at picking players out inside the area, the first in this game being an example.

This post has been edited by an administrator

It was his cross for Downes’ diving header goal against Shrewsbury as well if my memory is correct.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024