Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladky wanted by Aberdeen 22:35 - Apr 12 with 1504 viewsTomTheWriter

Doesn't surprise me. He's shown he is a top goalkeeper in Scotland. Do wonder what kind of fee we would get for him, and who McKenna would look at as a back-up if he does leave.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/vaclav-hladky-wanted-

Blog: Where to Exploit and How to Avoid Being Exploited - Brentford

Hladky wanted by Aberdeen on 22:38 - Apr 12 with 1463 viewsFunge

Hasn't happened for him here, at all.

Has looked in the headlights throughout, although his last game was a clean sheet (vs Wycombe, IIRC). Helluva nervous keeper.

No issues with him going, other than we need a proper back-up - Holy is Lurch, basically.
Hladky wanted by Aberdeen on 22:51 - Apr 12 with 1388 viewsHarryB

Hladky wanted by Aberdeen on 22:38 - Apr 12 by Funge

Has looked in the headlights throughout, although his last game was a clean sheet (vs Wycombe, IIRC). Helluva nervous keeper.

No issues with him going, other than we need a proper back-up - Holy is Lurch, basically.

agree completely. the first game against Morecombe i could have sworn he was shaking he was that nervous!!
Hladky wanted by Aberdeen on 22:55 - Apr 12 with 1373 viewsTomTheWriter

Hladky wanted by Aberdeen on 22:38 - Apr 12 by Funge

Seems to be the case with some goalkeepers, it can be daunting going from 8,000 fans at St Mirren and behind closed doors game at Salford, to 25,000 people at Portman Road.

He’s probably one of the strongest no.2’s in League One, but he deserves to be a No.1 someone. Could be good for him to get out of Walton’s shadow.

I’d still assume Holy will be off, he’s very unfavourable among Port Vale fans in his short time there. Didn’t perform well in L2. Wonder if McKenna will look for his own No.2 or if he will promoted Nick Hayes or Bert White into the first team?

Blog: Where to Exploit and How to Avoid Being Exploited - Brentford

Hladky wanted by Aberdeen on 22:55 - Apr 12 with 1364 viewshype313

In that same article it states JET has had his contract cancelled.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Hladky wanted by Aberdeen on 22:58 - Apr 12 with 1322 viewsSitfcB

Hladky wanted by Aberdeen on 22:55 - Apr 12 by hype313

In that same article it states JET has had his contract cancelled.

Damn, we could’ve done a straight swap.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hladky wanted by Aberdeen on 23:57 - Apr 12 with 1239 viewsBlueBadger

'Top goalkeeper in Scotland' is an accolade up there with 'least corrupt and bigoted Tory MP' or 'best Jared Leto film'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hladky wanted by Aberdeen on 09:48 - Apr 13 with 917 viewsskinnybob72

Hladky wanted by Aberdeen on 23:57 - Apr 12 by BlueBadger

'Top goalkeeper in Scotland' is an accolade up there with 'least corrupt and bigoted Tory MP' or 'best Jared Leto film'.

Bit harsh on Craig Gordon!
Hladky wanted by Aberdeen on 10:09 - Apr 13 with 881 viewsHipsterectomy

I didn't realise that Holy was doing poorly on loan...he was also meant to be a stand-out keeper at this level. I think he won Gillingham's PotS before joining us

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Login to get fewer ads

Hladky wanted by Aberdeen on 10:30 - Apr 13 with 833 viewsParsley

Hladky wanted by Aberdeen on 10:09 - Apr 13 by Hipsterectomy

I didn't realise that Holy was doing poorly on loan...he was also meant to be a stand-out keeper at this level. I think he won Gillingham's PotS before joining us

Looks like he's been on the bench since early March in which time they've won every game...

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tomas-holy/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/123672/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024